Thursday, November 20, 2008

What Time Is It?

*Spoiler alert!- This post contains a rant that I may not feel the same way about later, but feel the need to talk about it now*

So last night was very laid back for me. I got my jammies on, and just chilled. Okay, quick side note, one of the best feelings in the world is being inside with jammies on (possible slippers if you're into them, I know I am! Also, comfy blankets are pimp as Hell) while it's all cold and dark outside and you can see/hear the wind. You get this warm, comforting... just awesome feeling. You know, it's nothing matters... you're comfy, and you can just relax... Anyways, back in (ha, that's what she said). So I finally got around to beating Lego Star Wars II last night. I didn't complete it yet though(I'm about 50 something %, and before you say anything about that score, you don't get Vader (One of the only two Sith in the game) till the last level. And every level before that has extra challenges that you need the dark force to accomplish). Andrew got home around 10:30, we talked for a bit, then went to bed around 11.

This morning, my mom was in a rush to get out to somewhere for some meeting thing, so she was running around trying to make sure I was awake and such. I was laid backand moped about (even though I knew I had to hurry so I wouldn't miss my bus (again)). Anyways, I ate, packed my stuff, then left. The good news, I waited for about a minute before my bus came, the bad news, I was on a bus going to school. So Beau and Nate were at the other stop and Beau and I chatted a bit on how we both need to get our acts together and work on archy (A LOT!!!). Then he and I visited the Union lab like always. I pissed away time on Facebook, and making this picture:
Lol
But then I had to leave to go to Physics. I started off the class really well. I was awake and taking notes. But then I started nodding off, and the last half of the class was pretty choppy... But I did get the extra credit question right! There was also a hot chick sitting next to me today (she always sits in my general are, but the class is a lecture, so you pretty much just pick out any seat you want depending on when you get to class), not that it matters much: 1. I'm not the type to just strike up conversation 2. It's a lecture, so no one really talks to one another... we all just sit 3. She's always texting, which I've taken as a general rule means they've got a boyfriend (yes that logic is horribly flawed, but think about it... it almost makes sense). So then that class ended and headed on over to my physics discussion, which I was hoping would help me for an exam in lecture on tues... It didn't. But I did get a perfect score on my quiz, so... whatever. Then I walked my happy ass back on over to the Union. It was about here that I realised how much I hate people. Let me explain. If someone says or does something stupid, you can correct them, fix them, teach them something... BUT WHEN EVERYONE IS DUMB AS FUCK YOU JUST WANT TO BEAT THEM OVER THE HEAD WIT A GOD-DAMN HAMMER!!! Now, I've been around a lot of stupid people (well the ballpark is a thousand meters...), but I'm really sick of this whole "I'm a college student lah-dee-da" attitude. Just because you're in college, that doesn't give you the right to be an obnoxious fucking dumbass... Moving on...I ate, looked over some math crap... and then just sat there. It was about 11:30, math didn't start till 12:30... but I just sat there.

I zoned out kinda. It was like all of my senses turned off and I was just staring out the window... but I was still thinkin' about stuffs. What stuffs you ask? Everything really. Just where I am in life, and where it is I want to go. It's not like there's anything (terribly) wrong going on in my life... just the idea that it could be better, because it has been before. Things in life, the decisions you make always look different in retrospect. It was like I was dissecting the past x years of my life, wondering why the good things didn't last longer, and why the Hell I ever did the stupid things (yeah that list is very plentiful (being added to continually)...). It was weird, and yet pretty cool. And kind of fun bring up all of those memories, the good and the bad mind you... So, I sort of slept with my eyes opened thinking about life for an hour before returning to reality and going to math.

Math was boring (go figure), and I wasn't a happy camper after taking the quiz. I was okay during it, but after, I realised I got a few things wrong, which on a quiz is no good (it's only ten points... you make a single mistake and it's like an A-/B+...). But that finally ended (I gotta study for a test coming up in that class too... Fuck) And that brings me up to now. Sitting, yet again, in the Union lab. I gotta take an Archy quiz, which, I need to good on. I really need to break away from these straight B grades... I need to throw some A's on this bitch!!! Sorry. So, I'm gonna actually do some work for a bit... BAI!!!

1 comment:

KIWI! said...

THAT PICTURE IS HILARIOUS! you shood make it a bumper sticker. yes, your third point does make sense. yes, people are QUITE stoopid. zoning out is fun. those are all of my comments. no...wait....here's one more so i dont have to comment on your status!