Friday, November 21, 2008

I Thought Of A Really Cool Title Before... But I Forgot It

...Applesauce Bitch... I woke up around 9:30 this morning. Which sucked because I wanted to get up at 9. I woke up at about 8:45, but I figured I had fifteen more minutes to lay down... and ended up falling asleep till the aforementioned 9:30. So I got up and milled about. I got all of my stuff ready and then turned on some music before I had to go. I just opened up two cds worth of Cake songs and set them to shuffle. Wow... My computer must have known I was angry at it from last night (I don't want to talk about it(Kiwi... you know what kind of frustration I'm talking about...)). But it was just spot on with the songs: "Satan is my Motor", "End of the Movie", "No Phone", "Wheels", "Sheep go to Heaven"... it was awesome. From there it played some songs that weren't AS good as these (not that that's saying much... Cake ownzrs). But that really didn't matter because I was in and out of the room from there. So I finished packing my shit and headed out the door somewhere around 10:30. Now, I knew my class started at 11, but I really didn't care about the few minutes I'd lose by showing up a little late. However, I was standing at the stop for a half an hour!!! So by the time I caught the bus, it was 11. Great. I got to class a half an hour late... I would have just skipped at that point, but 1. I need to make sure I didn't miss anything more than I had to (Big project and a mysterious and awesome exam approaching... yeah), 2. I had to go to campus anyways to watch Heroes! So, class wasn't so boring today now that it was only an hour and fifteen minutes or so... And now I is sitting at the lab. I'm about to watch the latest Heroes episode and just juggernaut my way through my Wiki-Nation Capstone project (Beast Mode!!!). The next few weeks will be pretty hectic for me... mostly because of my own doing, but let's not get into that! And I'm still trying to get together with friends inbetween stufs so I can keep some level of sanity. Plus, Thanksgiving is soon! Happy Face! Then after that, I'm gonna go to a Star Wars movie marathon (No, that blasphemous animated piece of shit will not make an apperance). Happy Face Has Evolved Into Super Happy Face! Then After that I have finals... Happy Face Has Fainted... And Become Impetent... But then I get my winter break which is about amonth of nothing, and I can where jammies 24/7!!! Your Happy Face Was Given Drugs And Is Now So Big... It Overdosed... okay moving on. Alright, I guess that's all for now. Bye bye fanlets!

No comments: