Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh Hot Dog, This Is My Blog!

... Well I thought the title was clever...

So yesterday in art sucked. Not bcause of my tummy problems (those had all but gone by the time class started), but because he had us do the same things over and over and over again. What makes you think I want to draw boxes for a whole fucking semester?!?!?! Not to mention, we're not supposed to even be drawing detailed boxes he always tells us not to pay too much attention to detail... GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! WHY IS THIS AN ACTUAL CLASS?!?!? I did more back in middle school!!! And then he goes around and critiques us and offers his advice, and I know all of the basic concepts of art and utilize a majority of them (some of which just come naturally at this point) and he just talks at us about the same boring crap... I just smile and nod and act like I'm really taking his advice serious, when in reality, I just want to sit down and converse with others in the room about how annoying this class truly is... Anywho, today I woke up at 6:30, and futzed with my alarm clock... then I sat back down and slept till 7. I didn't really wanna get up. I was awake, but I didn't want to move. So I didn't... until 7 at least. Then I went down stairs, got dressed, and turned my computer on. I just needed to download something to my flashdrive quick so I could open it on campus today... but, go fucking figure, it didn't work. So I went back upstairs, packed my backpack and pockets full then left to catch the bus. I saw all of the highschoolers/middleschoolers waiting around for their bus. I rofled at most of them because they're gonna go no where in life... Ha! (somebody's playin' the piano in the union. I less than three the piano... a lot. It also helps that the chick playing it is pretty hot...) So my bus came relatively soon. I was only standing at the stop for about 5 or so minutes. I forgot my book again today, so I just sort of sat there. It seemed like such a waste of time, but there wasn't much I could do. Physics this morning was pretty boring. Mainly because I dipped in and out of sleepiness, and there weren't many notes to take... he just talked a lot... I did however get an A on my quiz (W00T! Gotta bring my grade up from that last test!) And as soon as that was over I had to march on over to my physics discussion for yet another quiz. That one was even easier (I love that instructor... so laid back and cool about everything, not to mention goes over every question on the quiz before handing it out... even helping us during it. And because he said we could all leave after taking it, the few that stuck around got their quizzes looked over and handed back if anything was wrong with them. It came as no suprise that the 30 something guy had his turned back... then turned back again... then he realised he hadn't circled the answer he wished to, and that it was an honest mistake... but then it got turned back again. What... a... retard...). So I just ate, and now I'm gonna waste another hour till my math class starts. There, I will be taking my third quiz of the day (ain't that about a bitch?)... So... bye-bye

2 comments:

Jake said...

Yes it is a bitch. Good Luck!

KIWI! said...

lol, hot dog, lol