Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No Art Tonight! Sweet!

I is under a vent and it makin' me chilly...Stupid faces!

Last night at work was kinda silly. I mean, the night went really fast which was good... But there were some stupid peoples that I had to deal with (they always want to blame the "kid"). It was annoying... but then again, that's what they pay me for... However, when I got home, my mom showed me that she had bought Wall-E for me for a Christmas present... EXTREMLY HAPPY FACE!!! I was shaking, I was gonna open it and watch it there on the spot... but I didn't... I can wait till Christmas... I hope...

So I woke up this morning (as usual) five or so times. I finally picked myself up around 9:30-10. I sat around until I finally went downstairs for brunch. I quick made myself a grilled cheese (I have those a lot, but they're quick, easy, and cheesey... mmmm... cheese... salivating happy face!). So then I turned on some music and jammed out for awhile (I mean it when I say that I jam out... No bodies home... musics on... I bust out my best dance moves). I really knew I wasn't going to get anything done before I had to leave, so I just sat around (sitting is fun). Then I was about to leave, but "My Best Friend" by Weezer came on, so I had to listen to it. Then, I finally left. I should note that the bus driver this morning was a douche, cuz he saw me running towards the stop and flagging him down (eat me busdriver!). After cursing to myself for a bit, I sucked it up and walked to the further stop. I didn't have to wait long for the next bus. I got some reading done, then got to school. I ran into Sante and talked to him so I wasn't too early for class, then I was off again. I got to my Physics Lab, and oddly enough, it was okay today. The lab was really short and easy, and the lab that got handed back to me was an 8.5/10 (not bad...). And now here I am in the union watchin' videos, listening to music, and typing this. Side not: watch the video for "Breakdown" by Seether, it's pretty sweet. Right now I'm cold (see first line of post) and watching gameplay footage of The Conduit. I'm really looking forward to this game. It looks like a beastie as Hell Wii exlusive that isn't made by Nintendo, or one of it's subordanites. When I'm done in here I'm going to Wiki-Nation, where, I hope, we'll just be working on our final projects (Mine needs a lot of work...). And when that's all done... I'M GOIN' HOME CUZ I AIN'T GOT NO ART TODAY!!! If you couldn't tell from the title... Dumbasses...

No comments: