Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Slapsgiving Everyone!!!

Well, as you may very well know (and if you don't I would hope you're foreign snd don't understand American customs), yesterday was Thanksgiving. I, like many Americans stufed our faces full of food in order to give thanks for the gifts we have been given throughout the year. I'm not sure why we break a deadly sin to do so (See: Gluttony), but whatever, I'm a stuffing fiend (picture a crack fiend but more well liked in society). So, my Thanksgiving was pretty laid back, just my immediate family, and we prepared stuff in sections so we didn't rush to get it all done at the same time. We finally got around to watching "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull". Now, I was on the computer in the next room, so I only caught about half the movie (I missed the finer details...) so I won't give this thing a full in depth analysis, but I liked it... It was really cheezy, and the story was odd to say the least, but it did what it was supposed to, and that was to make a sequal to a beloved franchise that has been 'over' for long enough that it shouldn't deem a sequal. YAY FOR HOLLYWOOD!!1!

"Money is the name of the game, nobody gives a fuck" -System of a Down
So now, I'm on to the biggest shopping day of the year: The day after Thanksgiving: Black Friday (Oh I'm sorry. Is that too discriminatory? Hey, here's a thought: Deal with it fucktards!!!) I woke up with my mom and brother at 4:30 in the morning. Andrew had to go to work (Ha!), and my mom and I would do the shopping. Our first stop was at Walmart. We bought a bunch of $2 DVDs (notice how there's no line on the v, thus differetiating it from a u... assholes!), and I got Andrew's mp3 player. Then we left and hit up Target. Here I actually had to stand in line for a bit. Once inside, I bought Office Space and a external Hard drive (750 gigs of imasculating power!!!). Once we left we went to Half Price Books. They gave away free gift certificates and bags (plus they gave us cookies! FTW!!!). I bought a Star Wars book I adored as a kid (not so much anymore, but at a buck seventy five, why not?). So then we left and headed to CVS. My mom bought a bunch of stuff and played their system. Then it was off to the other CVS by Bayshore (the first did not have what my mom was looking for (who statrs their sales on Thanksgiving honestly?!?!?!)). Then we actually went to Bayshore (fuck you bayshore...). By then I just wanted to go home and sit down, but I had to put up with a lot of shit in Boston Store (there's a reason why their initials are B S...). So when I finally got home, I talked money with my mom (she owes me... so does Andrew. I'm comin'! You goin' pay what you owe!). So I watched Wedding Crashers ( 2 bucks!!!) and generally putzed around till work (W00T, leftovers!!!). When I finally got to work (I'm filling in for Becca), I only wanted to blog. Seriously... But I decided to check my e-mails first. That was a mistake. I got an e-mail from my archy T.A. sayign that there was still a quiz online this week despite the holiday and the days off (WTF?!?!!?) and she sent that the 26. Okay, when I don't have work, and no school, do you really think I'm gonna even get out of bed, let alone try to fire up my shit=box of a computer??? HELL NO! So, I found out too late for the quiz, so, no points for me. Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Face! But, okay it's only five points, I can make up for that... but then I looked it up on D2L and this one, for no reason, was worth 10 points!!! FUCK YOU YOU SACK OF SHIT!!! So I was pissy at work, which did not make me happy...Blarg... And to make matters worse, the last extra credit for that class is due Mon.. I don't have the time for that, I just found out about it today!
And I know what ayou're going to ask, "well Chris, stop being such a whiney little bitch and do it over the weekend", and you know what I say to these judgemental fools? "I've got to go to mutha' fuckin' Star Wars party tomorrow, and I work 8 hours on Sun. EAT ME!!!" This usually makes the voices in my head go away... But yeah! Star Wars! I'm syched! Especially because someone watching them with us has never seen them before (her name will be omitted for safety reasons). But more on that later (you know... after it happens). BYEZ!!!

No comments: