Sunday, November 9, 2008

This Post Dun' Synch Up Right... pt. 2.0

So, in caring this weekends themes, I will explain what all transpired last night. It was pretty epic. First, I left work ( a little late. I decided to be nice and help my coworker... that and I wanted to eat some of the swim meets food). Smerz called me... twice, to tell me to go to Kiwi's (n00b), I already knew that jackass... So I got home and ate some spaghetti ( I knew that there'd be food at the party, but my mom made it and didn't want to piss her off). So then Andrew and I caught the bus and went to Kiwi's. We got there around 6:30 (I wanted to get there 5-6, so I was a tad bit late). Kiwi was outside grilling when we got there. He told us to go inside, so we obeyed, he had harnessed the power of fire, he has obviously reached a higher plain of existence, we shouldn't question his ultimate judgement. When I got inside Coop, Jake, Smerz, Steve, and Catherine were all there... Unfortunately Aron couldn't make it. Hannah Montana was on. Catherine was enjoying it (so was Steve), and she liked it even more when the Jonas Brothers guest stared (n00bs... the whole lot of them (p.s. they're all into performing acts of homosexual incest on each other)). So we made fun of her and the Jonas Brothers until Kiwi came inside and said that food was done. So we all entered the kitchen. There were hamburgers (with all the fixin's), baked beans, brats, baked beans, veggies, baked beans, chips, baked beans, a lot of [Democratic] blue kool-aid in Kiwi's slick punch bowl, and then his mom told us there were baked beans... There was also a pimp ass Obama-cake. It made me a little hot... So, after we got food, we popped in head of state (Movie about a historic black president ring a bell... it was an accurate and very funny prediction). After that, we sat around for a little while before we put in (and finished the rest of) Amityville Horror 4... which was hilarious! Oh Aron, didn't anyone tell you you shouldn't operate a chainsaw if your a dumbfuck? That movie was very entertaining, but Catherine kept complaining that we 'talked too much'... but we called her a fat ass, so we're even. Then we tore into that sweet ass Barack cake. Kiwi cut it with a cleaver. I almost felt bad eating it... but it was good, so I sort of compromised my morals a little (it was good!)... then we went outside to make a fire... don't know why... but we did. Kiwi got a bit of a scolding because he kept spraying lighter fluid in it (that was cool). We were only outside for awhile before we headed back in. From there we all sort of mellowed out and talked. Coop played some stuffs on the keyboard. Then we left around 12:30 because Coop had to catch the last bus home, so we all crammed into the van. I gave Coop my emergency last bus pass, I felt like a good person... Then I went home.

I slept for a long time. I woke up this morning around 11-ish and ate breakfast. Then I got up and starting moving. I watched The Fresh Prince and found my Financial aid check (W00T for school giving me almost $1,500 of tuition back!). Then, as I was getting ready to head to work, "Chicken Little" comes on... ... ... FUUUUCK! I've wanted to see that movie since it came out... but I it's one of those movies, you always remember you want to see it at the times your not renting movies... I did however finish reading Batman: Arkham Asylum. It was really interesting, with both the art style and psychological story. They did however take a lot of creative liberty, especially with the how Batman became Batman side story. So, then I started cutting myself just to bleed. I watched the blood escape my skin and drip the floor. Hopes, admiration and pain all encompassed in it's thick shade of crimson... I'm just kidding... In reality I just went to work... The swim meet is also today, so there's alot of little girls running around in swimsuits. It's a pedophiles dream, but a YMCA employee's nightmare... it was snowing a little while ago... but now it's kinda sunny out. Gee thanks Wisconsin... How about you make up your damn mind! And now I'm just going to sit here at work and try to get enough towels folded to not have anyone complain about me tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can get some reading done too. Then after I leave, I is gonna go home, take a shower, do my art homework, and watch "March of the Penguis" (Gangsta'!)... Yep... my life is WAY cool...

2 comments:

KIWI! said...

you said baked beans twice.
i forgot about the chainsaw (rofl).
i've been wanting to see chiicken little too.

Mr. Marbles said...

I said baked beans 5 times...