Saturday, November 8, 2008

This Post Dun' Synch Up Right...

So, yesterday... After I left Campus, I missed the early bus home (I Left to go to the bathroom assuming that I had already missed it. But, when I came back, it was just leaving... turns out it was just 20 min. late... ). But I got home nonetheless. Then I walked to the library (sad face... It was cold and rainy... I hated it) And on the way there, I ran into Smerz (n00b), and we talked about a whole lot of nothing. I got to the library, returned stuffs, rented more stuffs, then left. I really didn't feel like walking anymore, so I figured I'd just take a straight shot down Bradley until I hit Teautonia (Spelling on that is probably off, but a well, that's what people get for naming a major street off of a sad Dr. Suess reject character...). I sat around and waited for the bus (sadder face... still cold, very wet, and not moving... Mother Nature is a hormonial bitch...). But the bus came on time, and I finally got back home. There I watched "Semi-Pro" (which I had just rented). It was pretty funny, and seeing Will Ferrel in an R-rated comedy was a nice thing to see again... The plot got a bit spotty at times, but overall it was an entertaining movie. I ate, then started to watch "Balls of Furry". About now is when my mom got home, so we made more food, and I ate again. Steve, Jake, and Kiwi all showed up at my door, so Andrew and I left. It was already after 9 when we left, so I knew we'd be out late... Our first stop was to Best Buy, where we played Guitar Hero On Tou- I mean Rock Band 3... Kiwi also picked up "Fight With Tools" (Rofl... buying music). Then we got kicked out because they were closing. We went to Kiwi's and chilled. We watched a lot of stuff Steve had filmed, which supplied us with good laughs for well over an hour. Then we talked an listened to music until , the coup de grace of the night, Drew came online. We messed with his head for an hour or two. We lolled a lot... he just didn't get it. It was mildly frightening (nothing good happens after 2 am) and we were graced with wonderfully memorable quotes like: "I'm sorry, but if I were to fuck a banana, I'd want it to be nude." ~Steve (thanks Steve) And after we all attained a fulfilling natural high, we left. I had been saying we should get going for about an hour before we actually left. So we left around 3 am (nothing good happens after 2 am...). Today has been very very boring... And now I'm about ready to leave work and go eat something. Then I'm off to Kiwi's again for a party. We will be "Celebrating Change" together (note how celebrating is spelt RIGHT...). It's gonna be one badass Obama party... but I'm writing this before going, so I'll have to write about the actual event tomorrow. So, these posts don't quite synch up... deal with it.

2 comments:

KIWI! said...

HEY, i buy music from artists worthy of my hard earned money, and my money is hard earned, unlike your $8.00 an hour sitting on your @$$.

AND stfumf, i was a horable speler befor i went two BDHS, emajin how i am aphter....

Mr. Marbles said...

okay:
1. I make $7.50 an hour
2. I do support worthy artists finacially, by attending live shows ect.
and
3. I'm a bad speller as well, but that little red squiggly line tells me when stuffs is spelled wrong...