Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ugh!

I'm not in too good a mood right now. You see, I just took [and likely failed] my Physics test. It was a complete kick in the dick. Seriously. My dick is reeling with pain. Immense pain, and it doesn't make me happy. Not at all, nuh-uh!

Well, lets hit the rev. button for a second here. Last night, I went to my very monotonous art class. Now, like I said, I had a badass (rather, as badass as a picture of me can be) self portrait I drew in charcoal (It literally, and I'm sorry if I said like a jerk or anything, pwnzrd everyone elses...easily). When we had critique Kevin (the instructor) said he like it... and listed examples of things he thought I had done well, but then said it wasn't right for the class because I used a picture... Oh well... fuck it, I liked it... After critique we had a 5-10 minute break which he talked to me during about my thoughts and opinions on observations from life vs. pictures. He said some more technical gobbley gloock and demonstrated his personal preferences and opinions. I guess in a way, I can respect him when he actually talks through things and expresses what he wants to get across... but I personally do not like the way he goes about his class. Not that it matters much now... we've only got 4 more classes... Anywho, I asked him if I could have my picture back so I could finishe the shoulders and arms... he said he'd like to hold on to it, and made me write 'From Photo' on it... this did not make me happy face. I better get that damn thing back! For serious... After class, I took my happy ass to the bus stop and caught my lonely last bus home. The driver was really cool though. He and I talked for a little bit and then he dropped me off literally right infront of my house (props). I got home and cracked open the Physics stuff. I studied for about an hour, maybe an hour and a half, then threw all of the shit off my bed and went to sleep.

This morning, my alarm was off, so my mom had to wake me up (dammit!). I got ready really quick and left my house about 7: 27. I was walking to the bus stop, when all of a sudden, the 49U sneaks up behind me... then fucking jets past me! BASTARD!!! Nooooooooooooooooooo! I needed to catch that damn bus to get to campus early so I could study! Fuck my life! Steve and Beau were on that bus and we got some very important conversing done (sorta), all while I pretended to study. We got to campus, and long story short... I didn't get much studying in. So I went to class... and here I am. you're all caught up and I'm not all too happy.

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace...

Now I'm gonna try to get the latest episode of Heroes done (I won't be here later in the week. W00T for thanksgiving!!!), then I've got math. I really hope we're just reviewing today... that would be sweet. However, something tells me, we're actually going to do something of substance, which basically means I'm going to finish my checkerboard pattern on the graph paper she gave us! Rofl...

No comments: