Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Getting Myself Caught Up

As of today, I will be up to date on my blog. That means, I won't have any of these long ass explanations of like four days combined (people can't read anymore, what the Hell am I thinking?!?!?!). But anyways... Blarg!

Yesterday was pretty run of the mill. Woke up around 6:30, got my stuff together, did NOT go back upstairs to try to squeeze in a quick nap, and left for the bus. I caught a pretty early bus. I was proud of myself, I actually got up and moving quite well for an early morning. Nevertheless I did bring an energy drink with me. It was a Sobe Adrenaline. I forgot what the name of it was, but it was the red one. It too was a grapefruit flavor, and honestly, there wasn't much of a kick to it... It went down pretty smooth (no jokes, I'll kill you...). It did have about 75mg of caffeine, but whatever, I was awake anyways. Physics went by pretty well. I stayed awake and took some kickass notes. After that, I left for the union. I didn't have my book on me, so after I ate, I took a seat at a computer and putzed (mostly blogging) away my spare time. Then came math. I didn't know what we were doing today (I rarely do), so I just kinda went expecting to zone out. I showed up a good 15 min. early, which isn't uncommon for most students, but there were only a few people in class. I talked with a fellow member of super group, and we started talking art (he's a graphic arts major) and then some politics. I expressed my deep concern with America's democracy after I was denied my very first 'I voted' sticker because I did the responsible thing of voting early (a good two weeks to be exact). They told me they didn't have them, and would only have them the day of voting, and that I couldn't come in to get one, because they'd be at the booth, and voting as an imaginary person tends to be frowned upon. But, much to my surprise, someone else in class had voted that day and grabbed two stickers (W00T!!!), he gave me one (sW00T!!!). I told one other person of the super group about this. He said that he encountered the same problem, but that he had contacted CNN after it happened. This has yet to be confirmed... Anyways, I got my test back. I got 88%, which is a nice high B. Pretty solid by my standards. After we went over a few of the more complicated problems, she started our review for tomorrows quiz... I didn't pay any attention. Instead I doodled. It was pretty sweet. I got some badass drawings done... Yay! Class ended and I ran to the bus stop. I knew the bus wouldn't come for awhile, but when I'm ready to leave campus... I'm ready to leave campus... I got home, ate, did some random stuff until 4:15, then headed off to work. It was really slow at work, which I had no problem with. The night seemed to go by pretty fast, despite a few problems with the towels (Who the Hell really wants to steal used YMCA towels??? And I know you bastards are taking them too, how else do we magically have less and less?). I had CNN.com opened up almost the whole time tracking the election. Yeah... Obama pretty well blew McCain out of the water. I would have laughed...a lot... but in the end there were things I respected about both candidates and really think people should stop completely tearing down candidates, just because they're voting for the opposition. It's all just nonsense. But anyways, Barrack Obama is this countries newest, and most African American president in history. It's pretty sweet. Now lets see just whether or not America is truly ready to see a black man in the White House.

Now, on to today. Classes for me didn't start till 12:30, which meant I'd catch a bus at 11, get to campus at 11:30, study, then got to class. But I woke up like 6 times in the morning (everybody's got a different schedule... it's the perfect example of organized chaos). So, I actually got up around 8:30. First I finished watching Bloodrayne (Yes, I FINALLY finished it Smerz). It was okay. I've never played the game, so I can't tell you whether or not it stuck to the same plot, but it was an okay action flick. The special effects were better than I thought they were going to be, and some of the cinematography were interesting. The only downsides were bits of the dialog/ acting, and the choreography. I was just happy that Kristanna Loken went topless... (Yeah? So what... I'm a guy, and boobs make me happy face. If you've got a problem with that... go to Hell...). I guess in the end, I'd just sum it all up by saying that it was lame. You know like those Sci-Fi channel movies. You know that they're not 'good', but you still watch them with moderate enjoyment. They're just lame... And after that, I ate, got my stuff together and left. Got to school on time, and eventually wandered over to my physics lab. The quiz was easier than I figured it would be, but then we all had to come back for an actual lab (my partner didn't show up... see title). So, once that was over, I quick ate and ran over to Wiki-Nation. Class today was lik any other. Fun because we make it that way. We did manage to get some work done, but I'm not sure what direction we were supposed to be going with it... I should really start working on that final project... oh well... Procrastination is my bitch! Once that ended, I knew I didn't have anymore food on me, and I'll be here until 9:30 tonight, so I walked over to Quizno's to use my last coupon thing (5 free moneys basically...). That was good. Also, being in there really reminded me how much I actually missed working there... Sure the job sucked, and I'm much better off at the Y, but still... it made me reminisce a little. Now my tummy is finally getting better (I could feel it all bubbly for a few days. So I've got a little gas now... see title). And my final class of the day will start in about half an hour. I can say, I'm not really looking forward to it (do I have to give you a reason? You just read the last sentence didn't you?). So, I guess that means good bye all, have a nice night knowing that your country is now in the hands of a kind, well spoken and articulate, well groomed and caring... "terrorist"


1 comment:

KIWI! said...

its probably 75mg per serving.... and YAY TERRORISTS!!1!