Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today Has Been A Crappy Morning...

So, this morning, I woke up, then abruptly fell back asleep. So, my mom had to come wake me up. So now, after I ate, it was about 7. I stayed in bed till maybe 5 after before I finally got up. I packed my backpack, went downstairs and got dressed. Then I packed my lunch, went back upstairs, got all my shit and left. So, it took me a while to find a gap in the morning traffic and j-walk (Oh no! better make sure there's no BDPD around!) across the street to the bus stop. As I was doing this... I watched the bus power past me... Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad face. So I got to the bus stop, and checked the time and when the next one would come by. I had a good half an hour before the next one came... Fuck my life... So I walked to the further stop. It's better to walk around then just stand there for half an hour... it's cold... So at the other bus stop, Steve and Steph came. They once again stayed in the van cuz they're whinny bitches, so I jumped in the van with them. Apparently, Steve was not happy cuz it was "8 in the morning" (Hah! Jokes on Steve! It was only 7:55! True story!). I then remembered to tell Steve about Heroes inevitable demise. Let me explain. The first season was amazing. It took the world by the balls and became an instant phenomenom. It was great. I loved it. So then 2nd season came out. Tim Kring expressed the want to change the way the story was told by instead of the story being revealed periodically, it would instead build for long periods of time, and then BAM! you learn mass amounts in a very short period of time. He thought that Heroes fans would appreciate this building of tension and curiousity. Needless to say, that people disliked this way of story-telling due to the way it seemed to drag on. I personally didn't mind it. Sure the season was cut short due to the writer's strike, but... whatever (see title). So then, after fans began to complain. Tim Kring publically stated 'I'm sorry, thought it was a good move, didn't work out, let's get this shit back on track' (again, I didn't think the second season was THAT bad... sure it had its lulls, but there was still very useful information in it). Now after the 'mistake' that was season 2, everyone was gearing up for a triumph return in the highly anticipated season 3. Okay, they're on about episode 8 right now, and as you all know (if you actually read my blog) I've kept up with every episode of the third season. And guess what? It's great! Uped special effects, twisting character plots, time travel, and enough stuff to keep you guessing and wondering what's going to happen next. But oh no, whiney little bitches stopped watching it because their feeble little minds can't fucking wrap around there being two Peters for 1-2 episodes... EAT SHIT! Season 3 has brought back everything they possible could that made season 1 a succes! There's been one thing that I honestly disliked in the entire season. Oh my God. Why are people so damn dumb?!?! So... I need to move on from peoples incompitence, because I could type for hours about the morons who think season 3 is confussing and lacking a plot (If I meet any of you... I'm squishing your heads... it's jus that simple...). So, what does NBC decide to do about all of this? They thought it would be a good idea to fire Jesse Alexander and Jeph Loeb, two writers/producers who have been working under Kring since the shows conception... HOW THE FUCK IS A JUSTIFIABLE FIRST STEP FOR NBC TO MAKE?!?!?! Great, now we have an amazing sci-fi drama that I've been following since 2006 with an over 4 million dollar an episode budget, without two of the most important men behind it... This doesn't look at all like NBC is panicing (hard-core) and trying to fix the boats holes they've infact put in it... Wow... I can already see this sad downward spiral taking affect... And you know what, who knows, maybe the show will be alright... maybe even better (doubt it), but my opinions as of now are pretty clear... YOU FUCKED UP NBC! HEROES SAVED YOUR ASS FROM BEING SHIT CANNED! NOW YOU FUCKED THEM OVER LIKE A SAD TWO DOLLAR HOOKER!!!

Sorry, but that all just adds to my crappy morning. I also had a hard time in physics. My eyelidsd were soooo heavy. I was awake, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. I even had an energy drink there with me. Then we took a quiz which I think I got one or two questions wrong... Oh well I got the extra credit right. You know, the whole purpose of school is to actually teach us something, not try to slip us up by retarded miswordings... we're not gonna learn anything that way... Just thought you'd want to know Deba... And later today I've got my math class which will likely be very boring (who thought it was necessary to have 2 hour long math classes?). And the couo de grace, as soon as I get home, I eat, and then leave for work. I don't mind going to work and working, i just don't want to deal with dumb fucking people all night. Are YMCA rules really that hard to fucking understand? Men go in the men's locker room, women go in the women's locker room, kids have their own room... Were the signs on the doors not clear enough or are you just illeterate? Blarg... I did however find out that my art 'instructor' won't be here on Wed. so I actually have a free night midweek which makes me surprised happy face! K, I'm gonna go now, cuz I wants to feed my fat ass before math starts. Bye Kiwi...

2 comments:

KIWI! said...

you posted early.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for totally glazing over our awesome bus convo in the morning!

-The Don