Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How To Portray The Words That Won't Come...

I don't know... I really don't. [maybe I'm just crazy] Do you know when you get the feeling? You know, that feeling where it's just... you... there... nothing else. It's just a culmination of so much. Everything. You're angry, you're happy, you're sad, you're nervous... you're human. You're you.It's like I'm sleeping with my eyes open. Everything is just tranquil and peaceful. Maybe I'm just coming off as weird, but It's incredibly hard to explain. I don't know what brought this out in me. Nothing has/is all that different around me. I've got one more class left in the day, and i just ate. Now I'm typing this and listening to music. In a way, I think it has something to do with the music. It's lulling me and sweeping me away. Or maybe I shouldn't question it. The happy man doesn't have to understand (or even know) the formula. Just that it works... I don't know... It's cool. And I thought you might want to know before it goes away...

Anyways. My morning was strange. I woke up once when my mom left. And for the short few seconds I was awake, I remember asking Andrew when he had class. He said early. Okay. I fell back asleep and woke up again at 7, and asked him again. He said he had class at 8, and after he and I argued on some fundamental math, he was up and on his way. I went back to sleep. I woke up again at 9. I was happy with this, I'd have plenty of down time before I had to get to my first class (12:30). So, I was okay with getting up now, but I laid my head down. I didn't pick it up again till 9:45... wow that went fast... So I finally got up and started moving. I made myself a grilled cheese and put on some music. I then went online and got the lyrics to "Mr. Self Destruct" for an art piece I'm working on right now. I was happy I finally I got that out of the way. Then I looked up a knitting pattern (that's right, I'm gonna give a stab and knitting myself a hat... don't laugh, it'll be ballin' when I'm done... bastards). As I was listening to music, I must have played "My Best Friend" by Weezer like 5 times. It's a great, short, song that reminds me so much of not one, but all of my closest friends. It really fits well with us (in a non-homo way... not that there's anything wrong with that). Then I made myself a itty-bitty quesadilla (that turned out kinda messy...). And then I got all of my stuff and left. I walked to the bus stop around 11:35, and got there about 11:39... Only to check my schedula and found out that the last bus came at 11:33... And of course, the next one wouldn't be until 12. So I walked to Wendy's and got a Jr. Bacon. The sandwhich was very tastey, but it did take a long time to get... they was bein' slow today... So I got back to the bus stop and waited. The bus was about 5 min. late. I ended up getting to class 10 min. late, which wasn't too bad (I hate that class!!!). So, after that, I finished my physics homework, and then read until Wiki-Nation. Honestly, I've lost almost all of my enthusiasm for that class... It just wasn't built as well as it should be, and myself being an archy major, I know what happens when stuffs not built right (It falls down dumbshit). And yeah... after I left, I cam here ( a bit early today, prof. had to go to a funeral). I ate, and yeah... you're about caught up. in about an hour, I'll go to art, then home again. Tomorrow's an early day, which sucks, but I'll get home early and finally get to lay down. Until next time...

No comments: