Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Five Minutes Off...Fuck You Mrs. Daisy!

So. I didn't get around to posting yesterday (not that anyone cares). The reason I didn't is because I had to catch an earlier bus than normal. Archy yesterday was really boring... Instead of listening to him, I drew a picture of the Joker from Batman. It looks pretty awesome, sadly, I didn't finish though (I really wanna finish that...). Then I left and headed for the computer lab. Like I said I wasn't there long. I went downstairs and waited at the bus stop. I then checked my actual bus schedule and found out I had missed the bus by about 5 minutes... That was the second bus I'd missed by only 5 minutes. So I went back inside and picked myself up a copy of The Onion. I'm not too big a fan, but every now and again, there's actually something worth reading. And, as I pulled it off the rack, out falls to the ground a two dollar bill. At first I thought it was a fake, but I picked it up, and read the big sticker that was on it. It said 'This is blood money' and some stupid website. So I shoved in my pocket. Blood money or not, I just gained 2 dollars... So then I left, got home, and immediately left again for the Library. I got there around 2:55, which told me I made good time from my house, but Kiwi insisted I was 10 minutes late (eat me Kiwi). So I dropped off the items I had, picked up some new ones, and walked to the High School. "And just as a sidenote, before it escapes me, Becca is the greatest human being I've ever met. She's my coworker at the Y and that girl just cracks me up. Oh! how dull my life would be had I not met Becca. . ." ~Becca

Anywho, so I visited good [Bad, horribly horribly bad] ol' BDHS... It was okay. I didn't see as much people as I had wanted to, but whatever... So then Kiwi and I left and went back to his house, where we sat around for a few hours until Jake showed up (an hour late), then Steve and Catherine came. We all hoped in the van and just as we were pulling out of Kiwi's driveway, Andrew and Jose came running towards us. So they jumped in and we all went over to Northtown, the most gangsta shit eva'!!! We all saw Role Models, which btw, is HILARIOUS!!! Go see that movie now! When that was done, we all jumped back into Steve's van and we drove to the South side to hit up a jammin' party. It was finally agreed that we'd all go in for a bit. It was a really laid back party, which would have been awesome, but I don't drink... and all of the food was m.i.a.... So we left after about 15-20 min. Enrique stayed because he's fucking crazy... Then we had a Hell of a time coming back because those back streets were made by an alchoholic retard... with an ugly face! So we all got back okay (Go figure), we hung out at Kiwi's for about 20 min. all while Catherine bitched about getting home on time. Then we all left.

This morning I woke up at about 10. Pissed away another half an hour or so, then got up and ate. I had a grilled cheese for breakfast. Watched 28 Days Later, and liked it a lot more than i used to, then left for work, where I've been for the past 6 hours. It was cool because Becca worked all night too (see Becca's quote earlier in this post). And now am at work typing this (I should have left like ten minutes ago...). So, here I go. I'm gonna go bowling, and not go bowling! Yeah!!!

No comments: