Monday, November 24, 2008

They Dun Took My Computer Away From Me... Sad Face

So, it's pretty clear to the select few that actually take enough interest in my life to read about it have noticed that I haven't posted for a while. Luckily for you all, I won't go into mind numbing detail to stretch this post to Kingdom Come (say, when is that anyways?...)

Let's start with my Fri. night. Once I left school, I jumped the 49U and rode it all the way home (I know right!). And as soon as I stepped in the door, Jacob calls me. He says he gonna funsta' hop on over to Brown Deer for the fuck of it. So I was like 'cool'. He asked where Andrew was, and I had to look around for him. Once I established he wasn't home, I found him in the basement. So I hung up with Jake and then sat around talking and listening to music for a while, until I was hungry enough to eat. I still wasn't too hungry, but I wanted to eat before Jake got to my house, so I wouldn't look like a dick. Kiwi came around with B-Gad before work to get some plans together. I told him to just stop by my house. I knew I wouldn't be home by the time he would come back, but I knew my mom would be home, and just tell him we walked to the corner. Jake got here about 2 hours later, and commented on how cool the bus was for almost literally taking him up to my door. We chilled till about 8 when we left and hit up Pick N' Save. We walked around for a bit, I rofled at Gameinformer (can you believe that they can fit ALL of Microsoft's dick in their mouth?!?! Some body call Ripley!), and Jake got some shit for his soup. He makes a good potato, bacon cheese thing soup. However, I kinda knew I wouldn't have any because I planned on holing up this weekend to get shit done. Then we went to Wendy's. Tom Pipines and his family came in. Luckily neither parent recognized me (there's something not quite right about Mrs. Pipines. Everybody knows it... I'm just saying it.). So we then called Steve, and told him to fuck his work and come hang out. Tonight was probably the only night we'd all be out. So he came, with a new shirt and a slick hair-doo (witty bitch). Then we left and... went back to Pick N' Save. We got some stuffs (two bottles of Welche's finest... yes yes!), then we motored on over to Kiwi's. He apparently just got home, got my note, decided not to go to Pick N' Save due to it's complete lack of people in the parking lot. Oh, and did I mention Eric was with him? So we all hung out, drank... (mmmm... Sparkling Grape = One Hell of a night!). Eric left early and Andrew fell asleep. Kiwi, Jake, Steve, and myself all conversed until about 3 in the morning, then we left. I didn't get to bed till about 4.

Sat. was pretty typical. I woke up in the early afternoon, went to work. When I got there, I found out that my desk had been moved (fuck you swim meet!), and that my new desk didn't have a computer (fuck you swim meet!). Great... now what am I gonna do at work? I kid. The only thing I missed out on was the chance to blog over the weekend. I guess that's why I'm condensing a weekends worth now... Anywho, I got off around 5, went home, ate, and then got to work on my art homework. To keep me from sitting in silence, I put in HIMYM season 2. Lmao. My art homework this weekend is a big self portrait. I had a rocky start on it, but once I started moving... it just went. I got about 3/4 down with the face and decided to call it a night. Andrew had to get up early the next morning.

Sun. morning was a kick to the asshole. Every half an hour or so, starting around 9, I told myself "I'm gonna get up now"... I did that till around 11. I finally got up and now had very little time till I had to back to work. So I ate, and got my stuffs ready. I made sure I had gotten everything, then hit the road. I got to work, and let Corey go on break. The towels were kinda annoying when I first got there (stupid wellness center... screw you an your constant need for small towels), but as the night progressed, the whole situation got easier. Some one who works at Taylor and Dunn's came in (I knew that because he had a hoodie with their logo on it). I told him I knew his dishwashers, and he told me they have the most important job there (in case you want to know Kiwi)(He said he'd tell all of you I said 'hi'... who was that guy Kiwi?). The day was boring and dragged on. I did however get some reading done, and there weren't any big problems the whole night. Let's see... Jacob's dad came in, and said he's been riding Jacob to come in and work out. That made me laugh because Jacob does come in... just to stand around and talk to me though. Rofl. Then Andwan came in. I didn't talk to him long because he was with his wifey. However, as he was going to the locker room, he asked me for a towel and offered to suck my dick for it. Now... there were a few things wrong with that. 1. Although I've known Andwan for years, he and i have never actually been 'friends' or anything, so a homoerotic comment coming from him seemed really random. 2. He has towels included in his membership... Anyways, that comment just brings me one step closer to getting an actual blow job some day.
1. Jokes are made about giving oral pleasures
2. The thought is milled around in the head
3. Constant teasing occurs
4. The thought is again milled around the head
5. They finally suck your cock...
I'm bored, and that's funny, leave me alone... And some people are just big sluts who take all 5 steps in single strides. Let's move on... After work, I got home, took a shower, and finished my self-portrait. Well, it's not completely done, but it's done for class (i.e. the face and hair are completed). I'll post a link when I finally get around to putting it on Facebook.

Now, for my Mon. morning... I woke up early today so my mom could drop me off at Best Buy before she had work. I got there and bought "Knocked Up" and "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". Both of which are fantastic moves. Controversial comedy with a heart of gold. It doesn't get much better than that. Anyways, I stopped at Toys R Us next door. I was gonna be a major loser and buy some video game toys, but they were too expensive... (12$ for Halo figurines?!?!!? 7$ for small Mario plushies?!?!!?! 7$ for Sonic Action figures!?!?!?! WoW toys???) So I left and walked to the bus stop. At the last minute i fought with myself over which bus I was getting on, the 76 or the 67. I was fairly certain however it was the 76 I wanted. I conversed with the woman at the stop. She was nice, but it was pretty awkward. So I got on the bus and rode it to Bradley. From there I walked to the Library. I got there just as they opened the doors (sweet!). I looked around. No good dvds. So I picked up a few cds, and another Batman graphic novel, Batman: Knightfall. I also had some cds there ready to pick up, so I ended up with 6 cds and the graphic novel. I then walked to Teautonia (is that right???) and caught the 12 back home. Eventful morning... it wasn't even 11 yet. So I got home and ripped all of the cds onto my computer while watching "Knocked Up". I ate and then hurried out my door. I was in a rush because I knew that if I didn't catch the bus around 3, I'd be pretty late for class. The good news, I caught my bus. The bad news, my prof. sent an email saying that there was no class today...ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck... So I know had 3 1/2 hours to blow... I didn't want to go back home, than back here (and tack on an extra hour on the bus for the day), so instead I decided to blog... Now that you've seen and read the fruits of my labor, I will leave to eat, yet again, study for my physics exam tomorrow morning, and read. I must say I'm not looking forward to this exam...

Hey Hey! One more random tangent form me today:

Kanye West Gordan Freeman
Do these men look strikingly similar???

1 comment:

The Candyman said...

They dun took yer computer away?

They took arr jobs! They took yer job!