Sunday, November 16, 2008

This Is My 40th Post!!!

Like my title implied, this is my 40th post! It seems like such a milestone! (Even though it's really not...)

So... after I left work (which means after I finished typing my last post) was when the real fun began (I use the word fun loosely). First, we all went back to my house, where I changed my clothes, and didn't like any of the food my mom told me I could quick make. Then we bounced on over to Pick N' Save where we naturally spent the next half an hour or so at... I picked up two Monsoons, Palmegranit 7-up, and some french bread (note the first one I picked up fell out of a hole in the bag and fell on the dirty Pick N' Save floor... sad face). Steve also picked up a Monsoon, and some ham to go with my bread. Then we left for Kiwi's. We were only there for maybe like 15 min. before we left again (I was getting slammed with a barrage of texts). We went to the Bowling alley where Karleisa and peoples were. There ended up being far more people there than she had told me before, but I really didn't mind too much. So we stood around talking for a few minutes before all of the retards finally figured out they weren't gonna go bowling... so they all left for Wendy's. In hind sight, Wendy's was likely closed or closing at that time. But, 'The Van' decided against not following the caravan of people, and I more or less went along with them (I did want to see a lot of those people there, but jumping from place to place to try and find somewhere we could hang out did sound pretty pointless...). So we instead went to Andy's to get some gas in the van and drove back to Kiwi's. We watched SNL with Paul Rudd, which had some pretty funny shit on it. We all sat around talking and eating sam'iches until Jake showed up (someone gave hima ride to Kiwi's after work). After SNL ended we watched Cheaper By The Dozen (The new one), which is a pretty good movie, I liked it, but it's an awesome movie to watch a little after midnight with a bunch of friends. So we all chatted, looked stuff up on Uncyclopedia, and slapped each other (in a totally hetero way, not that there's anything wrong with that) until about 2:30 am. Then we decided to call it a night. I got to bed around 3 which was what I had plannd on. Oh, that night was funny... It's this kind of stuff that really just makes me question where I am in life. It's like, so much shit is around me, everybodies pissed off, and stuff just can't seem to go my way, but then I'm out with friends for a good six hours, and it all goes away. I'm happy...

Today however was less than amusing. I woke up a good six times before I actually got up, which isn't uncommon for me, but I actually wanted to do stuffs this morning before work. So I got up around 11, and helped my mom make enchilladas (now, I know I've mentioned those a lot lately, and no, we don't have them this often, it's just when you make one batch, you tend to have a lot of ingredients you have no other need for... like enchillada sauce...). Then I ate my brunch and called Half Price Books (have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE that place?). They had the book I wanted in-stock (The only RE book I'm missing out of the 7: Resident Evil: Nemisis), so I asked if they'd hold it for me, and my mom offered to pick that up for my today (W00T for HPB mailing list 50% off coupons rock my socks!!!). And, since 12:30, I've been here at work. I've only got another 2 hours left, then I can go home and take a shower, pretend like I'm gonna do my art homework, and then go to bed. I should probably try to finish some other stuff like reading, or watching a movie, or drawing or something... I don't start class till 3:30, so I don't have to wake up early or nothin'... Becca (see quote in yesterday's post) is now wlaking around saying that she is dead and that her legs are Jell-o (she just worked out). This led her to ask me why I don't work out. That made me laugh... in her face... It was a hilarious joke. Nice one Becca!... So now I'm just bored and there's really nothing left to say, but I know as soon as I stop typing I will be bored to tears until I get to leave. It's kinda like Speed, but instead of a bus, it's doing something to pass the time, and instead of a bomb blowing up, I'll just be bored. No...no, that's a bad anallagy. It's more like... Speed 2, but instead of a boat, it's doing something to pass the time, and instead of a bomb blowing up, I'll just be bored. Yeah, that's more like it...

I'll leave you all tonight with just one more thought from me: Pearls Before Swine
(Click on to enlarge)

No comments: