Friday, October 31, 2008

Punch Your Lights Out, Hit The Pavement, That's What I Call Entertainment!

Soooooooooo... There's a lot of things you talk about, so let's jump right into this! Okay! Alright! Let's do this!................................................................................................................................ Rofl...
Okay, starting back Wed. night. Before I had art, I talked to Maddie (via Facebook chat) for a good 30-45 min. Basically, we both had our misconceptions, but at this point... all of the breakdowns of communication, the back and forth ect... I disregarded it all and put into the simplest way I knew how, "yes, or no?". So, we're done, and there's a large part of me that just wants to keep it that way. In my few relationships, there's always... complications... and instead of prolonging all of this and just making the drama worse, I'd rather it be over. But we'll just see how the future unfolds... Onto Thurs. My day broke down like this: went to Physics without my morning energy drink, and figured why fight it, I took a nap. Next I went to Physics disscusion, got my test back (which I should have done loads better on... A 'D'? A 'D'?!?!?!), and then left. I ate then tried studying for my math test. I've had a REALLY hard time studying as of late... I just can't seem to concentrate. It seems like I know all of the material (until the test that is). But I took the test (without the help of my super group companions... sad face) and I felt pretty good about it... so I left for my bus. It was pretty warm out. It surprised me... it was like... surprised happy face! The bus came, I got on, and I had to listen to the guys sitting next to me's conversation because I no longer have my music to help me forget about the outside world... I got home, ate two hotdogs, then walked to the library (I had to return two cds, and pick up another one), but when I got there, there were three cds to pick up! Korn's self-titled cd, The Untouchables, and M.S.I.'s If. Now if you don't know, M.S.I. stands for Mindless Self Indulgence, and they are a great techno, rock/ shock rock, punk, rap, electro group (I usually just sum it up by describing their genre is 'fucked up'). And If, their newest cd was AMAZERING!!! Each song was like a wholey new experience. So many sounds all interlaced so tight with such spot on precission. The lyrics were all over the cultural board, much like I'd expect from such a 'anti-popculture' sort of band. If you were wondering, my title is a quote from the song "Lights Out" (one of my favorite tracks on the cd). I can't begin to describe how well crafted this cd was. I suggest it to anyone, it's just that good (If you're sensative to profanity, hit up the 'clean' version... even though I never understood why M.S.I. would even allow their music to be tampered with like that). I've already listened through the whole thing twice, and I'll probably listen to it a few more times before Mon.. And this cd just makes my need for my ipod grow... Like in Honey I Blew Up The Baby... My need for my ipod is like that baby, but I don't have Rick Moranis chasing me down trying to help... So, onto my Archy assignment. This one (a bird house) didn't take as long as my last one did. I only stayed up till 2 this time, and I woke up around 8:30. I left my house a little after 9 (W00T for cold pizza for breakfast) and got on campus about quarter to 10. I had to hurry to finish an Archy quiz online, and print off my last bit of info for my bird house, then post mine on the wall. I took the quiz (4/5), printed my stuff off, then put it on the wall. Mine seemed to fair pretty well, but there were some real kick ass projects up there. I ended up finishing all of that really early, so I putzed around till class. A was a good job done. Class was really boring, so I gave up about half way through and kept closing my eyes. After that, I went to school library to watch Heroes (the union lab is closed... damn open house...). Now I'm watching Weezer's Troublemaker video, and are about to catch the bus and head home. Then I'm off to Kiwi's for a Amittyvile Horror movie marathon... so if I don't blog for some time... you'll know why... I'll be dead!!! (whoa... I totally heard the guy in the cantina from Star Wars in my head...)

1 comment:

KIWI! said...

you actually had a link to rick morannis's wiki page.......props