Monday, October 27, 2008

Today Was The First Day I've Ever Voted. Don't I feel American...

Today, I woke up around 8:30ish because my mom had made me pancakes for breakfast ( ^.^ happy face!!!). She also told me that she was planning on leaving at 9, because we had to run some errands. 9? Really? I need longer than a half an hour to wake up, eat, get ready to leave, wake up, and be in any sort of functioning order... Well, despite my doubts, I was ready and awake at 9... but we didn't leave till about 9:30. Anyways, we left, first stop: City Hall. It's a pretty sweet building in a nice park, but it's filled with pigs and old people, so I don't like to stay long. I voted (Barrack the Vote!). After that we stopped at Walmart, Aldis, and Walgreens. Then we went back home. I was happy because that didn't take long at all. So we got back home, and Maddie texted me... that went nowhere fast, but I did start watching HIMYM season 3 commentary. That supplied with some good hearted wholesome lols, which is something I really needed. So after that, I made myself a hotdog and got ready to leave for class. I also got one of those pimp as Hell things from Half Price Books, where it's all like, 'I'm a bunch of coupons that makes cheap books cheaper!'... so that's really awesome. I haven't been in that place for too long. As I was getting ready, my mom was freaking out because my brother wasn't home yet and he had work. Admittingly, it was strange, because he'd gotten out of class at like 10, but whatever, he can take care of his own life, he is 20... Well, either way, I left and started towards the bus stop. I didn't make it far before realising I had forgotten my bus pass (which is a big no-no, and something I thought I had lost over the weekend). So, I walked back, picked that up, and left again. It took the bus awhile to get there. I'm not sure why (did I miss the last one? Was it just a long layover? Was it late? I don't know...). Either way, the bus picked me up, and swept me away to school. I was the only one riding the bus... this isn't the first time, but it's still alittle weird... So I got to school and went to Wikination. My attention dipped in and out, but I'm pretty sure I got everything I needed done in at least a half way decent manner. So after that was over I went back to the union. I didn't bring a book to read today, so I ate and just kinda sat there for awhile... Then I listened to music... I was still quiet bored, so I said 'fuck it', I'm taking a nap. I ended up turning my music off because it was making my nap weird... songs would change, scare me, change again, I'd forget which song just finished... I don't know, it was odd... So I turned the music off. I kept trying to stay awake, but I'd wake up, check the time, then put my head back down. I did that until about 6 when I came and got a computer. Then I checked my emails, facebook, ect. then started typing this. I'm about to go to my art class now, but first i'm gonna finish watching this video:

No comments: