Friday, October 10, 2008

Today R Friday

Hi! Classes today were pretty easy, I only had Architecture. The best part of it is I was actually awake, so I didn't keep nodding off, thus making class go by a little easier. Right now I'm typing this and watching Heroes (Heroes is like crack in my veins!!!). In other news I just bought myself my very first cell phone. And yesterday, I picked up How I Met Your Mother season 3. (Oh My God Sylar is in an apron makin' waffles!!!) Anyways, yeah season 3 of HIMYM, I already finished the first of three discs. Yep. So, I'm gonna finish this episode of Heroes, hop on the bus, go back home, eat, and then try to go see Righteous Kill. I'm not all that interested in seeing the movie, well, at least not in theater, but I got free tickets, so I figured why the Hell not right?

I'm really hungry right now...

No comments: