Wednesday, October 29, 2008

In The Shadow of Death

So I have had a very interesting night/morning... First, I got out of work last night, and Holly texts me. So I reply, put my coat on, and walk out the door. I instinctually reach in my pocket, pull out my ipod (which I just charged on a computer at work), and hit play... but nothing happened... I checked to see if I had it locked, no... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Music was one of the few things that I had counted on everyday to make me happy face... I live off of music now, no no no no no! Then, as Holly an i are talking, I find out that her dog Miracle had just passed away. Apparently it practically had super cancer, and died on Sun. It was just awful. So I get home, cold and surrounded by death. I eat, I shower, I sleep. Then my mom wakes my brother up this morning (which inadvertently wakes me up... not for long, but long enough), and then she tells us that my Grandma had just passed away a little after midnight. Is this like a running theme in my life now? Do people/things just die?

So my mom took off work today to go be with family, meanwhile, I got ready for school. Surprisingly, I ate, got dressed, collected my stuff, and got to the bus stop on time. I completely broke my original time schedule, but it all worked out fine. So, as I got to the bus stop, and the bus picked me up, Maddie had actually text me... I'm now, without a shadow of a doubt, convinced that this is very... very... very silly. So now we're talking about it all... again. The bus ride was okay. I read, even though I had a hard time getting into it. My physics lab wasn't too bad today. We had a review for the quiz next week, and we did a lab. My partner and I didn't come anywhere close to the expected outcome, so we just made shit up until we came close. Basically, we made this lab up. And now I'm in the Union, finishing an Wiki essay, checking facebook/emails, and typing this to all of you internet maniacs!

No comments: