Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Man my job is boring...

If you couldn't guess from the title, I'm typing this entry at work.

Not much happened to me today. I went to school, I fought to stay awake during my morning physics class. (For a majority of that class I look like a bobble-head. Head goes down, wake up, head goes down, wake up ect. ect.) I hope tomorrow will be a better school day for me. Despite the fact that I have *shiver runs through spin* my physics lab, there's gonna be free pizza for English Seminar students (W00T for free food!). I also have art which we're having these five minute little interviews with the instructor to see 'where we're at'... I'm praying this is just code-word for: We're actually going to do something in this class, we can't possible spend anymore time on pointless excersizes, I'm sorry, and I repent for my sins... Well, maybe not that last part, but as an art student for the past few years, a pretty good one if I do say so myself, I really want to do something productive.

So, enough about school. School is gay. On to Culvers! Culvers totally had $1 hamburgers for customer appreciation. I never eat at Culvers, but they appreciate me still!!! Win!

Now, on to details of work. Me and the other Chris made fun of a few of the members (see title). and I ate a bunch of the candy set out for members to take. I also read about a chapter of the book I'm assigned to read for the same class I created this blog in.

Just one more note before I call it quit and get back to 'working': How I Met Your Mother Season 3 came out today!!! It's even titled "The Legendary Season 3"! Win. Nuff said...

No comments: