Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Was Awake!!!

So, this happens to me every night. I try with good intent to get to sleep early if I know I've got a morning class the next day... that never ends up happening though. I mean, I mean well. So, on my way to the bus stop, I stopped at Pick N Save to buy myself an energy drink to keep me awake. I got myself a Monsoon cuz it was all like "hey, buy me, I'm on sale!" So I was all like, "Okay, I'll buy you and consume your insides!". That's when we had a really long awkward silence. But I bought it anyways. I got to school early and talked with my slightly handy-capped yet more than capable friend Beau (Aliases include: Beau-regard, Beau Nurr, Beauseph, Bo, Bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo). He was doing his math and I was waisting on the computer next to him. I left and went to Physics. The Monsoon was pretty good, and it kept me awake. After tha I went to my Physics Lab, which is really easy and the TA is cool (cool, cool). After that I went to the Union and ran into Nate. I ate with him and we talked about nonsense (main topic of conversation between us). I ended up sitting at the SDS table with him for awhile. Then I left and went to my match class. Big suprise... I zoned out for most of the review... But then we took a quiz which I'm pretty sure I did well on, but I'm prone to making stupid mistakes. Anyways, I left and went back to the union computer lab to take an Archy quiz. After I finished the quiz I once again started waisted time lolling. Now I'm about to leave and go back home. Chickens at home!!! Mmmmmmmmmm... Chicken. After I eat I'm gonna see if I can't hang out with a friend I don't see much anymore (not that I'm too concerned, it's usually her fault. Yes even losers have drama from time to time...). So, I'm gonna leave now and look forward to the weekend!

1 comment:

KIWI! said...

the monsoon talked to you.....you MUST have been tired....