Friday, October 24, 2008

I Didn't Blog Yesterday...

High five turtle.

But, anyways, I didn't blog yesterday. The reason for this is because I didn't get home till late, and at that point, I really didn't feel like going online. I know what you're thinking, 'But why did you get home so late? Class for you ends at 2 and you didn't hang out with any of your friends"... The answer, my grandma has been in and out of the hospital for some time now. She's old, and has been losing her vision for quite awhile now. In her words, she's tired and sick of fighting. She's pretty well ready for the end, which I can respect. So my family paid her a visit (I haven't seen her for over a year...).

"If we don't make it alive, It's a Hell of a good day to die" -The Offspring

You would not believe how happy I am it's Fri.. I am more than ready for the weekend. One of the many reasons being Maddie is coming into town!!!!!!!!!!!! You would not believe how happy I am to see her. I haven't seen since she left for school (Damn you UW Eua Claire!). I am really looking forward to giving her a really big hug. I mean REALLY big. Like, innocent passers-by will think I'm assaulting her big... Other than that, my weekend doesn't have many big plans. I've got chicken waiting for me at home, which I'm looking forward to... Ummm... I'm about to finish my fifth book of this semester. I'm watching the latest episode of Heroes right now (see the first line of this post). Well, I'm gonna stop pretending I have anything more of substance to say. Until next time.

1 comment:

KIWI! said...

w00t, turtle
what song is that???