Friday, October 17, 2008

This Is Why I'm Hot!

Please, do not worry. The answer is yes. My title has nothing to do with this post. Do not be alarmed.

So, last night played out in an unexpected way. I got home around 3:30, and called Holly, because we were supposed to hang out. She stopped at McDonalds, then came to my house (before she got there, I ate some tasty chicken). So, we sat around my house talking for a few minutes while I ranted and raved about the various things she suggested we do (she suggested we play video games at her house and used Soul Calibur 4 as an example. What was I supposed to say? Yes!?!). So we left to go to the library to for me and see if Steve wasn't working (Steve's a friend who works at the library. He works for the man... what a little bitch...). He was there, and before we even went inside, Catherine, Steve's little sister, was walking to the library. So we got out of the car, hugged her (haven't seen her in a while... She's still going to high school... what a loser!). We went inside and talked with Steve for awhile, he helped me win a bet, then I picked up my cd on reserve, and we walked back out to the car. BTW, the cd I rented was Zeitgeist, the newest Smashing Pumpkins cd. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I'm hoping it's what you'd expect from them. So, we sat around outside for awhile and who should show up, but Jake on his bike. A few seconds later, I see Kiwi come up the other driveway to the library on his scooter (yeah, that's right, a scooter. You gotta problem with that?!?!) We all talked for a bit until Steve got off work. Then we all talked until we realised we should probably get going. so I walked back to Holly's car (note everyone else was going to Steve's van). I knew that there would be some internal politics, so Holly and I talked, and I ended up going with everyone else (I realise that makes me sound like a dick, but you have to know the people involved. And... see title). So Kiwi, Jake, Steve and I dropped Catherine off at their house (what a loser!), and the rest of us went to Pick N' Save. That was pretty awesome cuz we did some filming for a YouTube series (stay tuned for that... it should be fun). Then we went back to Kiwi's and hung out until around 10:45-ish, when a few of us got hungry, so we went back to Pick N' Save (I know what this sounds like, and we have made note of this, but no. None of us were doing any drugs or partaking in illegal activities...). When we got back to Kiwi's, we watched John McCain on Letterman... that was entertaining... We talked and all left about 1 in the morning (oops!).

So, that was last night. Today, I woke up ate caught the bus and came to school. I watched the first episode of season 4 of HIMYM (which CBS took off of their site, so I had to watch some crappy version where the audio didn't sink up). After that I went to Archy, which was just like any other Archy class. Now I'm watching the latest episode of Heroes, and when it's over, I'm gonna hope on the good 'ol 49U, and go home. Then I'm gonna eat and go to Ben's Birthday party. I'm only gonna stay for a few hours before I leave to hang out with another friend I haven't seen in a while (Which is odd because she goes to Concordia, which is not far from my house, but whatever...). Then... Saturday... will... be... Legend- wait for it - dary! Flobots & Matisyahu in concert together!!! W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!

No comments: