Monday, October 20, 2008

I Had To Leave My Ipod At Home Because I Didn't Charge It Over The Weekend

So, Sunday night was pretty standard. Get off work around 8 (which I got out closer to 8:30 because I actually stayed later to write my blog). I walked Home with Kiwi and Jake who had met me at the Y around 7-ish. I found that amusing because Kiwi doesn't have a Y membership (what a loser!). Once I got home, Kiwi and Jake left, I ate, took a shower, finished my art homework then passed out. I like sleep, what can I say... My mom woke me up this morning around 8. I ate, got dressed and generally tried to keep myself from going back upstairs and falling back asleep (which is much more tempting than you think. I'm a working college student with his first class starting at 3:30... C'mon... c'mon). So at about 9:30 (which is later than I wanted) I left my house to walk to the Brown Deer Public Library, which in my eyes is an awesome place to chill (Yes, Brown Deer is just that damn gangsta! Be afraid white suburbs!!!). I got there a little after 10, which was pretty good time on foot. I dropped some stuff off, then headed back home. I didn't make it quite home exactly, I just walked to the 49U park and ride, so I could catch the bus to take it to campus because I had a meeting for my wiki capstone project. That 20 min. meeting went well (despite the half an hour for me to get there and the half an hour back). So, once I got back I got in the house, took off my shoes and socks (they were both pretty wet), and in comes my brother. We make some food and then watch a few episodes of HIMYM. This almost made me late, but you can always depend on the 49u to be even later than you are! So I make it back to campus. Wiki-Nation today wasn't all that exciting, we should each other our blogs (I'm loved by millions!), and then we just sat around and talked briefly about future classes. Anywho, I'm back in the Union. I already ate, read, and checked all of my emails, facebook, and read other peoples blog. That was my signal that I should probably update my own blog. I'm about to go to class pretty early today. I'm tired so I'm just going to try and take a nap. I figure, I can't be late if I try and dose off before class... in the classroom... right?

No comments: