Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ah The Weekend...

So... where to begin... I didn't post last night because I forgot to at work, and I didn't get home till after 12. Let's start at the begining: Fri. night. I got home from school (late because I missed the damn bus). I ate, and sat around for a bit until Holly picked me up to go to Ben's (late again I might add). So we stopped at Pick N' Save so I could pick up Ben's birthday gift (btw, his gift was a bottle of ketchup... a single wrapped bottle of ketchup). The whole point of his party, as they all are, is to game. Game a lot. Most of them are overnighters, so there is a lot of gaming. I mostly putzed around legendary on the original Halo. I also played a few rounds of "Are You a Werewolf?", which was a fun game because it was probably the only board/card game he had set out that didn't take 7 hours to play... The food was great, which is a major staple at his parties (thanks Ben's mom!!!). So, that was fun. Got home around 1:00, went to bed. Sat. was dull and boring and work filled until 6:45-ish when Emily picked me and Jake up from my house to head down to the Rave. So, because we had 2 more tickets, we decided to see who we could kidnap to take with (C'mon, do we really need to kidnap people for a FREE concert???). So that was great. The concert itself was great, but i had a few problems with it. 1. I had a group of little kids infron of me, who I'm pretty sure don't even know what puberty is, let alone hit it yet... 2. The Flobots portion of the show was too short, and Matisyahu's was far too long... but other than that it was good. I left with sore legs and deaf ears, so I knew it was a good show in the end. And today (Sun.) I worked all day, so nothing was all that important to even mention. Wow... I've got school tomorrow...

No comments: