Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hrumph!

Well... I guess I should start by finishing last night. After I left work, I finally saw how much it had actually snowed while I was working. It wasn't much, but that amount put on top of the already annoyingly large amount spelt trouble... So I called up the Eiffler's. The phone was busy... So I thought of someone who may have a phone at the party. I tried Steve's cell (bah!), and he still hasn't added any minutes to it, so it's a worthless piece of shit right now (not that it wasn't before!). Anyways, then I called up Jake. I got him on the phone and asked if anybody there could potentially give me a ride. He started talking to peoples, and then I heard a crash and Jacob started laughing hysterically. What happened?!?!?! Well, it seems that Catherine's fat ass "plopped" down on Steve's bed, and broke the shit out of it!!! Anyways, Steve eventually agreed to leave his own party to pick me up (he's such a nice guy). So, he picked me up and took me back to the party. When I got there, I found Catherine on the phone (noisy hoe!!!), and she tried to sugar coat breaking Steve's bed, so as to make it look like it wasn't her fault, and she's not behemothly fat... (she's really not, and yet at the same time... she totally is). So I hung out wit all of dem until 10 (on the dot), when we were abruptly kicked out my Godzil- I mean Steve's mom... That's when we took our happy asses over to Kiwi's house to continue our rockin' party. We cracked open Jake's chili bucket around 11. The rest of the night we spent just conversing and remembering funny shit. It was awesome and very lolly. We all left at about 2:45. Beau was the first to be dropped off (I'm not really sure about that kid... we call him, he leaves his house, he stays out till 3... His parents probably don't even know where the fuck he went... oh well). As steve drove Andrew and I home, we all admired the 8 or so plows we saw, all just driving around... Not plowing, just driving around... And as soon as I got home... I passed out.

Today was far less exciting. My mom woke me up around 8:30 and told me I had to help with wrapping cookies. So I did... then went back to sleep. I didn't wake up again till about 11:30. I had work at 12:30, so I quick ate, got dressed ect. ect.. Then, I was off to work. My mom drove me because the temp. is supposin' to be in the negative digits... And... well... I've been at work ever since. It's about 7 right now, I'm freezing cold and ready to eat (not because I'm hungry really, just because I'm that bored... don't you judge me!)... And, to put the icing on the cake, I looked up my exam scores... My math grade still isn't up, but my Physics was. On a 120pt. exam I got... a 77... a fucking 77... WHAT KIND OF BULSHIT IS THAT?!?! FUCK PHYSICS AND IT'S DUMB AS SHIT APPLICATIONS IN MY LIFE!!! PHYSICS CAN ALL ROT IN HELL!!! I'm sorry... I had to get that out... I mean, c'mon, what the fuck?!?! I studied pretty hard for that damn thing... I swear to God if I have to take that class over again I'm gonna be pissed! So yeah... that's my Sunday for ya'...