Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tomorrow's Forecast *Pause, Evil Cowel*, Sunny!

Okay, so maybe that should have been the title for yesterday's post, but as you may have guessed, I was NOT in the mood... so it will be today's title, talking about today in terms of yesterday... wait... yeah

So, I'm happy to report that today has been a far better day than that of yesterday. The day started today at 6. I woke up, and headed downstairs. I heated up some oatmeal and finished packing up my lunch. I got back upstairs a little late, but I knew I had enough time (because I'm awesome). I ended up taking more time than I had wanted to, but I hauled ass and caught the bus no problem. First up: Art. Today was a pretty normal class. We had another model come in. This one was about as old as the first, less hairy though. She also had bitch-tits. For those of you having problems picturing that, allow me to paint you a word picture. They were long, very round, pepperoni nipples, and they bounced more than the girls in a D.o.A. game!... Yeah... and don't judge me just because I can describe an older woman's boobs, I had to stare at them for close to three hours! Anyways, Next up: Art History. This class is boring. I don't really know how else to describe it... I took about five naps before class ended. When that was over I went to eat, and finish my take home quiz (which I've pushed back since Thursday...). I quick finished it... it looked... mostly correct... Last but not least: Math. We got our other quizzes back today (I got an 8 out of 10! Total bullshit!... oh well... I can live with that). Then we went over the new quiz (I'll probably get somewhere around the same score as the first). Then we reviewed and he let us out early on the note that it was time for beer... Yeah... T.A.s are cool! So I waited for my bus (there really needs to be a bus that comes around 3... This half an hour break between 2:45 and 3:15 shit has got to go! I got home a little before 4, however today I brought my key (which was a good thing because Andrew, the douche, left and locked the door again...). I wish I had more time at home... but I didn't I left about 20 minutes later. I got to work and I've been here ever since. The night has gone by pretty fast (with only a few pitfalls*), but I still feel like I should be done with the week. I've earned it... no more work! But alas, I have plenty of work left to the week, including a training meeting at work on Thursday... Damn... Yeah, that's pretty much it for today, bye-bye internet cowboys!

*So there was this one fuck head in the men's locker room. Now, I've gotten pretty used to doing like 20 lock outs a night, the shit's just normal now. But this guy... Oh my God! First off, I'm the only male staff member in the building, so I was the only one that could help this guy. However, he told my coworker about his problem, and he practically yelled at her in doing so. So she jumped on the radio, and got me in there. This guy... I mean... this guy. If there is a mental disability that causes everyone around you to suddenly hate you, this guy had it. If there is a mental disability that causes "retards" to laugh and or garner pity towards you, this guy had it. He was so pissed that he locked himself in his locker yet again, when in reality, he was just fucking stupid, and didn't know a damn thing about the lockers. They're really simple (for those of you that don't know), all you do is pick one out, enter four numbers in it, lock it, enter the same four number and reopen it. He would put four numbers in... and then bitch that he's locked out... OF COURSE IT'S LOCKED YOU FUCKING LOCKED IT!?!?! So, I mustered up all my strength to keep my cool as I repeated the instructions to him over... and over... and over again... Then he started saying that he was gonna have a heart attack and he started swearing and throwing his fist into his head... Oh God... It was pathetic...

No comments: