Friday, February 27, 2009

I R @ Wrk

So, because of the remodeling and the new year, work has been super busy as of late. So there went a major portion of my blogging... But, today is a Friday, so it's a little less busy today. I'm working for Becca by the way. You know, the chick who keeps writting in here when I walk away about how much I love her... She's cool though. But anyways.

I sorta feel bad. Why? Because I've been busy. Sure, all this bussiness makes me feel bad physically (I had like a three day spat recently where I really didn't eat anything significant... I just wasn't hungry), but it's hurting me emotionally too. It's like this: I consider myself to be an artist. I try my best to be a renaisannce man, with proficiency in all sorts of fields. But that's the problem. 1.Going to school full time in attempts to get my architecture degree does not allow much time for me to take classes for sheer enjoyment or for the sake of learning, and 2.School really robs my time. I mean, I've got so many projects for myself ranging from film to paint to music to video games... All of it. But I never really get around to finishing any of it, let alone getting it out there and recognized by others... It sucks, and college does nothing to help. Blarg. But it also seeps into this [my blog].

I mean, this'll be my 85th post. Which is cool, I'm excited and all... but I've been skipping so much now... and I've still only got one person who actually reads this blog with any sort of consistancy... and now even he is skimping on his blog... It just seems like there's not enough time in the day for everyone to do what they want... Ugh

I guess I'm really just bored now... There's a swim meet going on (for my school no less... I didn't even know we had a fucking team...). Fuckign swimmers. I hate them!!!! I'm just gonna go now.

Bye

1 comment:

Jake said...

Hey Chris if you want me to, I can take care of some of those swimmers for you...
As long as there are no shenanigans from either of us.