Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Heart Beat Stumbles As My Back Bone Crumbles

Well, well, well... Last night, I was able to actually go to Kiwi's house for Mon. night shows! It started with Big Bang Theory, which I don't know shit about! And we kept flashing back and forth to Chuck, which was in "3D" (it was pretty bad...). Then HIMYM came on and I, regrettable had to turn my back on it, turn my music way up, and try my best to ignore it. It's sad, but I have not kept up with season 4 (It's all your damn fault CBS!!!). Then, after that, we had Heroes. It was a pretty good episode, but I'm still pissed they started a new 'volume', because it's just going to be another dvd for me to have to buy! That ended, we listened to music ect. till 10 when the Simpsons came on. I tried to leave like three times, but the Simpsons kept pulling me back in. So I finally left, took the bus home, hopped in the shower, then went to bed.

This morning I woke up at six. Then said fuck and went back to bed. I slept till about 6:18, realized I had to catch a 6:56 bus, and jumped out of bed. I ate breakfast and got all my shit together, I left just on time, and walked to the stop. It was snowing this morning, so I had my sad/annoyed face on. I got to school a little late (damn bus!), so I just headed to class.Mmmmm-mmm, art class at 8 in the morning! And, to make today just start off swimmingly, we had a nude model come in... that's right, a chick de-robed for all of us to draw her for 3 hours...BUT... she was old enough to be my mom, and looked like she has/had a drug problem. Now, I kept my cool in class, but I really didn't want to look at her old, wrinkly, unshaven body...so after 3 hours of that, I ran to art history (which is across campus mind you). That was pretty boring, and my head dipped down a few times. That class is only an hour though, so I got out okay. Then my two hour long lunch (I played on my computer). Trig was next. We had a one question quiz that was really easy (it would have been easier but I forgot my calculator and had to wait for the person sitting next to me to finish). I also laughed at the guy who sat on the other side of me because he failed at life (yeah so I kept looking at his quiz, it was only to watch him struggle). Then we went over the problem, and class was over. I got to the bus stop pretty early, but that wasn't the most annoying part. The more annoying part was that the bus was 20 minutes late... and I had work... and to make matters worse, there weren't two seats next to one another, so I had to put my art portfolio and bag in the seat behind me and hope the shit didn't fall. I finally got into Brown Deer, and as soon as I stepped off the bus, the wind picked up, thus blowing my crap all over the place. Now walking against the wind, I had to keep all of my bags on my shoulders, which caused the strap on my brand new bag to make a sort of ripping/dieing noise, which scarred me enough to have to hold it from the top. So I pratically ran home trying not to brake my bags or my back. I got in my house, tried getting feeling back in my hands, grabbed a can of soup then headed for work. By this time I was pissed off and really exhausted, but I got to work and have been here since (and no, I have not gone postal and killed everyone here yet). Yep. Now I'm gonna go home and pass out. Sounds like fun doesn't it?

No comments: