Saturday, February 21, 2009

Beside Myself In Time

Where to begin... It's not that it's a hard decision, not a lot has happened in the past two days, but I still have a sense of speechlessness... I've got a lot of things runnign through my head.



Okay, may as well start off with yesterday. So... it turns out that I had Beau stick around on campus for nothing... Yeah, that free food we were gonna get... yeah... Turns out they were there on Thursday, not Friday... WHOOPSI!!! So Beau left and I stuck around for my last class. Archy drawing was... well... archy drawing... we did get out a little earlier due to an assignment having to be turned in. This was the last assignment due since my perspective street corner, with King Kong ravaging the city... Jake called me while I was in the process of posting my assignment up, and I tried to keep it breif with him because me cell had like NO minutes left. Which sucked, not that I use it all that much, but when I'm out and about, which again, doesn't happen all that often, it is nice to have. So I got all my school shit done, then headed to the bus stop. I ended up waiting like 20 minutes because I missed the bus I normally catch. In hind sight... I really wish I would have caught that earlier bus... So, anywho, I wa son the bus headed home... when all of a sudden Kiwi calls me. I'm really surprised I noticed he called. My phone's vibrate sux donkey!!! So then he asks where I am, and tells me that his dad can give us a ride to Jake's and blah blah blah blah blah! So my phone has even less minutes at this point. I tell him to call Steve then call me back. I would like to get a ride to Jake's, but Kiwi's dad was taking them around the same time I'd pull into BD. Sooooooooooooooo we just agree to have him call me back. Becca is so incredible! I love her so much! <---------- Wow... I should never walk away from the computer at work.... Anyways, I finally got home, threw my stuff on the ground and went to the bathroom. As fate would have it, Kiwi called me mid-shit... He tells me that Steve is awall, and his dad is gonna give them a ride. I ask if they can't just give me 5 minutes to get ready... He agrees and I get to work. I make myself a hotpocket, pack my bag, and leave a note for my mom. Next thing I know, they show up. So we leave. We all spent a few hours at Jakes before we left to go to Leanas. We got a bunch of crap that will likely lead to our own individual demise... Oh well, we leave, go to, and fail at, Walgreens. Then we head back to Jake's. I tried to get some chicken at KFC (I was being festive... it was Capitol), but they were homo and close the inside early... Anyways, we get back to Jake's (It only took us like three times... all my fault...sry) and sat around some more. Beside the larger fact of just being there, some major points were: 1. I downloaded a major portion of the first season of Rugrats (I'm now finished qith the first, and some of the second), 2. We all walked to Leana's [Food Market], 3. Kiwi may or may not have found a way to buy his longed-for bootleg of The Uninvited... So around 11:20, we all left to catch the bus. Kiwi and I were the only ones taking it, but we all left. Kiwi and I got on the bus, and went home (I less than three the 12!!!). That was Friday, and although I wrote that on Saturday, it's now Monday... It's just been a saved draft for the past few days. Let's see. Saturday was pretty lame. First, I filled in for a co-worker, so I was there for 6 1/2 hours, and there was a swim meet going on. I wish they would have just moved my desk to the much quieter area, but nooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm not good enough for that! I get to stay in the over-crowded room by all the white people. And that's another thing... I hate swimmers. All these fucking white people who are douches!!! (Note to anyone who may not actually know me personally... I am Caucasian... I think...)

Oh God, it's now Tuesday and I still haven't posted this damn thing... Screw it, here it goes...