Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm on a Boat!

Never thought I'd be on a boat! It's a big blue watery road!

Ah... yes yes... So, I listened to Kiwi's and Steve's copy of Incredibad (The new cd put out by The Lonely Islands(If you don't know, you're retarded, and should just go here)). I must say, there are multiple songs on that cd that are INFECTIOUS!!! Yeah, sure, about half of the songs everybody has heard already on SNL Digital shorts, but they're still awesome! So far, my favorite songs (minus the digital short songs) Would have to be: "Like a Boss", "Boombox", and "I'm on a boat"(see lyrics above). Yeah.

Anyways, it hit me this morning (more on that latter) that I never posted yesterday... I had intended to post form the laptop... but I guess I just... forgot... Crazy right? I remembered I had something specific to say, but now I can't remember it (I've got a terrible memory. I mean, I often forgot to write myself reminders... It's that bad). So, yesterday was pretty full, and by full I mean, I never really got to lay back for too long. First, I woke up at 6, got ready ect., left, started class at 8. I was in art until 11. That's when art history started. (Oh my God! I remembered what I was gonna say!!!) I stayed awake in art history!!! Why? Because I brought an energy drink (kinda like last semester... Yay!!! Living off of artificial means!!!) Today's drink was a Rock star, which was pretty good, it tasted bubble-gummy. But the best thing was, it worked. I mean, it kept me awake ALL morning. So after art history, I had to walk back across campus to my art history discussion. Discussion was REALLY easy, but I am hard core getting sick of art... I mean, my arch drawing class, my arch theory class, my art class, my art history class, and my art history discussion... all of them are talking about perspective. ALL of them, and I first learned the mathematically side of perspective maybe... freshman year of High School... and every consecutive year since. But I got through it all, got an hour break for lunch before my last class of the day (sort of). Math was just another class... We got let out a little early again, so I wasted a few minutes online before catching the bus back home. I was there for about an hour before I had to take myself back outside, and headed to work. Now, I didn't have to work last night, but I went because we had a training seminar. It started at 5, and went until 7, so I thought they would supply us with something to eat... but they didn't (which was homo!!!). The stuff we were taught was really easy, despite our system being the stupidest nonuser-friendly p.o.s. ever! The end got pretty funny... Like when our 'teacher' asked if we had any questions and Debra said "No, I'm just trying to get the Hell out of here and go home!"... that was funny (picture Debra as one of those stereotypical black women at church). We finally got out, I took some popcorn and a Gatorade from downstairs, then went home. I ate, helped a little around the house, took a shower, then pissed away time on the lollernets till 12. I hadn't planned on staying up that late... I was actually all ready to go to bed at 11...

And, that's probably the reason that this morning happened. I woke up at 6:30 like I was supposed to... but I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep... My mom woke me up an hour later when she woke up for work. I quick had to get up and get ready to catch the next bus. I still got onto campus on time though (I allot myself extra time in the mornings for just such an occasion). I slept in my Archy theory class anyways, which comes as no surprise to me. That class ended and I went on over to the union, where I've actually got some stuff done.
1. I watched the newest Arby n' the Chief
2. I watched the last Heroes episode
3. I talked to Kiwi
4. I saw Beau
5. Listened to the censored "I'm on a Boat" (stay away! The reall one is better... despite the gunshots)

Yep... now I'm pretty hungry, so I think I'll go eat. After that I've got one more class (which I already know we'll be doing some shit in...), then I'm on the bus home! K. Bai.

1 comment:

KIWI! said...

evenb though i'm talking to you on FB chat, i'm leaving a comment here.

i like rockstar. i had one yesterday. it not hard to drink, and it works the best (of the ones i've tried so far).