Monday, February 9, 2009

And So Another Week Begins

Ah... sigh... It's Monday. I stayed up a little longer than I wanted to last night (not drastically though). I usually try to get to bed around 11 (while I'm in school), and last night, it was probably closer to 12. And to be honest, if anybody's got a problem with me think 11 is a perfectly legitimate bedtime, you can blow me! I like to sleep, why would you have a fucking problem with that? Who the fuck cares that I'm a college student, the way I see it, most college students stay up as late as they do for 2 reasons: 1.) Procrastination. We push shit off too far, and end up fucked at the last minute with a boat load of work to do (Yes I've been there. Intro to Archy last semester... yeah). and 2.) People stay up late because they want to wake up the next morning extremely tired. Now they can bitch about to garner sympathy from those surrounding them. True, we all like to have people on our sides of things, and to make people realize that our lives are no walk in the park... but whose is? Why should you get all the attention? Greedy little bastards... But anyways. This morning I woke a little while before my alarm went off, and I was really awake... like wide awake... it was crazy. So, I just sat there and figured I would wait for the alarm... And then I fell back asleep... I woke up a little later, turned off the alarm, and still just sat around. I finally got up at 6:50, which I was supposed to get up at 6:30... Then I went downstairs, ate and went back upstairs to pack my shit. I got my backpack, tried finding stuff to take with me today and finally made my way back downstairs... Long story short, I went up and down those stairs about 4 more times... I finally got out my door (I couldn't find my hat! Saaaaaaad face). I hauled ass of to the bus stop and just caught it. I got to school (fuck my life) and remembered I had to take a quiz online (I got a 6/10... good enough). I chatted with Beau for a bit, wasted some time on the internet, then went to class. My first class of the day is Architecture theory. I like the class [sort of], but it can get quite dull. So, in order to combat this, I brought myself an energy drink. Todays was a venom (sale + coupon... W00T!). It was good. I mean, it sorta tasted like a Monster (which if you don't know, is Satan's piss... I think) but much more berry...er... I liked it, and it did keep me awake through out class. Now, this got me thinking. I'm no fan of monster. I mean, I can stomach the stuff if necesary, but I'm no fan by any means. But this stuff sorta tasted like it... and it kept me awake... what? Does this mean that Monster effectively does what it's supposed to? Hmmmmmm. So this got me thinking, for the integrity of my ongoing highly scientific list of energy drinks, how they taste, and how well they 'work'. So, wish me luck, because I will be purchasing and review Monster energy drinks in the coming weeks (if they're on sale... Hey! Fuck you guys! I save money!). Once I got out of class, I ate my lunch, drew for a little while, and handed in my architecture work. I'm a bit dissapointed at the quality of my work, but I'm hoping they take it [a little] easy on me because it is the first assigment of the semester. Yeah. Now, I'm writing my blog, which I'm fairly enjoying. I'm also (yet again) watching sXePhil's videos. Now, I know it sounds like I watch him alot, but in reality, he just has a shit ton of videos and I don't have a shit ton of time. My next class, which doesn't start until 3:30 (it's 12:30...), is English and I'm not all that excited about it. Why? well one because it's English, but two because I forgot to bring a pencil with me... Yeah, how am I supposed to write in an English class, with no pencil (see title)... And on top of that, I've got work tonight. I haven't had work work on a Monday since the Summer. Blarg. I only have about 4 hours of work tonight, which isn't bad at all, It's just the fact that I work for four days in a row. I don't like working a bunch of days in a row because it kills my scheadule. It's like I take a bus here, take a bus home, go to work, go home to sleep, wake up at 6, then do it all again. Sigh. I'll also be missing Heroes tonight, which I guess in a way I'm used to, and will just catch it online some time during the week (or if my internet buddy at home sticks around, I coule do it there ^.^). I guess that's about everything. I'm trying to think of shit to just cram in here because I'm bored... With nothing coming to mind I will bid thee farewell...

No comments: