Sunday, February 8, 2009

People Take Swimming WAY Too Serious

Yeah, my title explains most of my weekend... but that's for later. First... Hmmm... I'm pretty sure I've missed a few good days for blogging, but, to be quite honest... I haven't really felt like it. But, now here I am, and I'll pick out a few key points from the past few days. Okay, well, one thing you may have noticed as of late is that I've taken down the walmart shopper (lol) and replaced it with Google adsense. Why? Because Walmart doesn't care about us blogging shmos, but Google is willing to pay us... so I added Google adsense in the hopes that it would make me at least a little moneys for blogging all the damn time. Now, does that make me a sell out??? I don't think so. You wanna know why? 1. Because I am setting aside none of my beliefs or morals. I am simply trying to turn a minute profit for something I enjoy doing (which sorta contradicts the part where I said I didn't wanna blog). and 2. ... No one reads my blog... I'm likely never to make ANY money from it... and how can you sell out with nothing being sold??? K.

This probably goes without being said, but school has been a major pain in my asshole. I mean... it hurts...

I also finally got myself a YouTube account. I hadn't wanted to create one until I had some videos to actually post (I didn't want to be like all these damn people who make accounts with horribly gay names and 1 crappy Naruto music video...

Things got really flubbed up with plans this weekend. Mainly because Kiwi went on a camping trip. God... What a prick! He's so selfish!!! (Kiwi... yes, offense). We ended up spending Fri. night parked outside my house trying hard as Hell not to look supsicious (easier said than done in BD). Also, we were suppossed to go to Jakes (and believe me, I did want to... I think I've actually only been there once... maybe twice), but it got too late to catch a bus and Steve was at K-Gadz house. Well, in hindsight, I did stay up till like 2 anyways (hadn't planned on it, but I'll explain that in a bit). I did however almost fall asleep at 7... yeah... So, instead I cracke dout the laptop and started putzing around with a few files (music/movies mainly). Then... I got bored, and opened up my connection center (note, I have yet to speak with my mom about a high speed lollernet service)... There were a bunch of networks that were around me, most of which needed passwords to access... but... some didn't... So, I clicked on one, and actually got connected to the internet... SWEET! So I was playing on the internet laughing and laughing. I ended up downloading Saul Williams discography (if you don't know him, look him up! None of his cds were at the library though... sad face. I'm also gonna try to go see him at the union on the 25th), and William Shatners cd. That's right, William Shatner recorded a cd... Danny Craine! Anywho... That's why I stayed up till 2... I had the lollernet [sort of] on my laptop.

And now here I am... still at work. I've been here for a little over 7 hours now, and I'm going out of my mind... We had a swim meet today (as we have for the whole weekend), a big fucking swim meet. I mean... people were parking at Pick N. Save big (for anyone who may not know... that's crazy). So, naturally it was much more chaotic here, but none of that really affected me all too much. My desk has been moved on the complete other side of the building. However, to add to all of that, all the loonies decided to join us here tonight. I mean people have been nuts. One guy wanted us to call the police because he thought two people had fake handicap license plates, kids were running about, everyone seems to have lost everything and blames us for their dissaperance, and Mrs. Pipins was just being herself. Let me explain. Mr. Pipins a.k.a. Tom Pipins, is a local sports news caster. He works for fox 6 so he's automatically less of a person, but nonetheless, pretty nice guy. His kids are nice and entertaining to talk to (and fun to convince I have a twin). His wife however, Mrs. Pipins... is fucking crazy! I feel like a dick saying it, but she was chasing her son in her swim suit screaming at him. She was screaming on her phone, and had a few crying fits... just tonight!!! It's to the point where I fear for those childrean... And apperently Mr. & Mrs. are getting a divorce, so now she's all extra crazy... My God, today has just been really weird... It's like everything has just shifted over a few feet and thrown everything off. To sum it up, allow me to steal a line from sXePhil: "Bitches be crazy".

And now I am all kinds of excited to get the Hell out of here and go home!

No comments: