Monday, February 2, 2009

It Is Groundhog's Day!

First, let me begin by telling you to go here, and watch the coolest collection of Groundhog Day Trailers EVER!!!

Okay, well, happy Groundhog's day. Now personally, I never saw much of a reason for this holiday. Now I know, it's because... well... there is no reason for this holiday... But it is one of those few holidays we sorta just have for fun (thus more or less causing a 'purpose' for it). But, I see no reason for it because I live in Wisconsin... It's winter here 9 months out of the year... Seriously. So, whatever that little rat wants to do today is up to him, see his shadow, don't see his shadow... it's all the same.

Moving on. K. Got off work last night and went home to eat. I ate and tried to catch the last few minutes of the super bowl. Wow... that game was crazy. I must say, I was "rooting" for the Cardinals. I mean, I really didn't care what team won either way, but I knew the Steelers were going to win, so why not cheer on the little guy? I also got to catch the Hulu commercial being aired. That one was actually pretty good. Once that was over, I ran as fast as I could out of the room before the post-game shit happened. Anywho, I popped in HIMYM season 3, and just putzed around on the computer for a while before finally just saying 'screw it' and going to bed.

This morning I woke up at 6:30, and got dressed, ate, packed my lunch, and went back to bed. I ended up just laying down for about 15 or so minutes. Then I got back up, grabbed my phone ect., and headed out. It took me awhile to get across the street to the bus stop (the traffic was a bitch. I hate traffic!). I just got to the bus stop when the bus came. Beau was at the next stop. We talked for a bit and wondered why we were the only ones on the bus at 7:35. Once we got to the union, we went to the computer lab and did our normal crap... Aubin wasn't anywhere, so I just blew time until 8:45, then left for class. My arch theory class was pretty interesting ("Geometry is a cult. No, not like cult like witches and shit" - My professor), and yet it's still kinda boring. Maddie text my sometime during class, and I laughed at her schedule (she has english at 8 every morning!!!), and then won our argument by bringing up the fact that I'm working, and effectively paying for school myself. Ownd... But yeah, class ended and I headed back to the union. I ate lunch, then pulled out my laptop for a little bit. My battery was almost dead, so I just came over to the lab and are using one of their computers now (It's easier than hunting down an outlet). I watched all of the superbowl commercials form last night on Hulu while writing my English essay. Once I was finished all that I went on over to youtube to find some music while I worte this. I tried looking for "Where'd You Go?" by Fort Minor, however... all of their videos were taken off... But, I did however find out that Linkin Park recorded a song/video with Busta Rhymes (Watch it NOW. Kiwi it's a little over 4 minutes long). I also found a "remix" of "Where'd You Go" where some guy recorded his own lyrics for the song, and it actually sounded really good (Okay, if you ignore all of my other random videos I've linked to, please check this one out! Support the unkown artists! PLZ?). Yep. I've got about another hour before my English class starts, so I'm just gonna sit around for a while and waste time... Damn. I really don't want to go to this class...

No comments: