Sunday, September 20, 2009

WELL ISN'T THAT JUST GREAT FOR YOU! WHY DON'T YOU CHOKE AND DIE YOU PIECE OF...

No, that title has nothing to do with this post or how I'm feeling... just a spot of fun...

So, I've still got some work to do, maybe some reading, and I did want to get to bed reasonably early tonight, so I'm gonna breeze through this weekend like shit in a pigeon (terrible analogy)

So, Friday, I skipped my psych discussion, worked on my Architecture model, then went to a Brewers game. At said game, I brought the Ultimates Omnibus with me, and was the coolest kid reading the thousand page graphic novel before the game started. The Brewers won. However, baseball is very boring, and my mom is embarassing, so I spent a lot of time texting Maddie, who came into town for the weekend.

That brings me to Saturday. Maddie came to my house in the morning to say hello. We said hello. Then she offered to drive me to work if I went to Pick n Save with her. Upon leaving Pick n Save, Pat and Holly drove up. This interaction was awkward considering 'current events' and the fact that Maddie didn't tell anyone she was in town 'cept for me... but the only reason she was in town is because one of her kitties is sick (I'm not even a cat person, and this is cruching news :( KITTY!!!). So, then I went to work. After work I went to Kiwis for a few hours. Then I went to Maddie's. We watched the Boy in the Stripped Pajamas. Nazis are douchbags. The movie wasn;t as sad as I'd been told it was... it was predictable and wasn;t built up correctly. We started Corpse Bride, and I fell asleep.

Sunday, I woke up, and walked home. Ate, then went to work again. Work was lame, way too long, and filled with the crazies who only seem to show up on Sundays. After work, I went into the fitness center and got a work out in. Basically, it's like this: I've got a nice non-douche kind of personality mkaing me the 'sweet' and 'cute' kind of guy. Which I greatly preffer over most other options (i r not want 2 b a dick :-0). So, the way I see it, is if I were to bulk up and look more like the 'typical muscular' type of guy, yet retained a decent personality, that I would pwnzr most of the competition... Now all I need to do is talk to people, and I'm set...

I'M GONNA STOP HERE BECAUSE I'M BUSY WHOLALALALALALALA!!!!!!

No comments: