Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fuck The Title

Damn. I've wanted to post for the past few days now, but I've kept pushing it off until it's too late and I tell myself I'll do it the next day... Well, now, having had a few hours open up, I've got the time.

So. One thing I've wanted to do is post a few reviews of the latest energy drinks I've poisoned my body with to stay alive (Btw, I'm not as crazy as I seem. Other people do this too... However I can't post a link to it because apparently the guy stopped blogging... huh... you learn something new everyday...). The first was a generic gas station pick up: Buzzed Energy. It has a nice can, simple yet effective designs, with a nice color scheme. But the praise ends there. The drink itself tasted like a bad mix of Red Bull and Monster, yet adding to that with a syrupy quality. It wasn't good. It managed to keep me alert, but that might be because of the unpleasantness now coursing through my body. The other drink was Monster: Assault. I must say I really liked the red 'M' logo. I was always a fan of the original green one, but the red... looked so much more vicious... The camo design added to the can was useless, and the little description piece about the camo was lame (yes, I do tend to read what's printed on the cans... What? I'm a college student, I get bored...). The drink itself was pretty good. It reminded me of the Red Bull cola a little. Or like Unbound (which I'm pretty sure I never posted an actual review of). However, like other Monster drinks, and other sugary energy drinks like it... it made my teeth hurt by the end of it...

In other news I finished my architecture model on time and got some relatively positive feed back on it. Now I'm sticking to a schedule and getting more work done on campus, so I won't have to take it home and work on it at work (where I got a lot of strange comments and started a lot of odd conversations).

I also just showed up to my Psych 254 Discussion for the first time today. The discussion itself should help me out because there is a lot of topics covered in lecture, most of them dealing with things similar to what you'd see in an anatomy class (except it does more to relate that to emotions). However the class itself is thrown in the basement of a building. Its room number is B17, which makes me think of battleship every time I see it. It's a small room with hard white walls, no windows, and no clock. It's kinda scary really...

In OTHER news not related to myself. Kanye West is a dick. Why? Because he ran onstage and said Beyonce had the best video of the year. Wow. Kanye, I actually like your music but you are an egotistical maniac, who is coincidentally not Jesus. Even though I'm really not into Taylor Swift, and I could care even less about MTV, but what he did was just rude. She's 19 for God's sake and that award was likely the greatest gift anyone could have given her. Now, I haven't seen Kanye's "apology" on Jay Leno (which I've heard gets quite emotional), but I have read his blog posts, and they're pretty weak. You can tell he's only saying it to get people off of his back about it... Even 50 Cent is angry at him!!! Kanye West, you are a dick.

Then again, the same is thought of me... So I guess it's really up to the eye of the beholder...

No comments: