Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Can't Wait To Be Addicted

There it is. The impulse. I need it. It can't be ignored, you can hear it screaming. I need it. I need it. I need it!

I'm of course talking about blogging, and the fact that I'm getting back into the habit of posting once a day, and writing whenever I've got the time. It feels... It feels good! So much power!

Anyways, I'd first like to say that I saw too much of myself in this video, and the song has been stuck in my head all day. I don't know what it is about it... but I can't stop humming along with it all day... Gotta' love a good cover.

In other news, I spent the morning cleaning my living room with my mom. I actually woke up this morning at 8 (despite the lack of any real reason), and really had nothing to do until about 2, when I'd leave for class. I wanted to read for a while, but my mom's crusade to clean out her stuff (which angered me, because I don't know where she wants things and what she wants to keep...) took a majority of my time while home. I finally left the house to go to my Urban Planning discussion (yes, I had a discussion before a lecture). Ben and I were trying to get some plans together for later via text (yeah... I'm as shocked as you are... He and I seem to text one another a lot now... Weird.). After some communication ebtween us, a half hour bus ride, then a small talk in the cafeteria area, we set plans for more gaming later tonight. As happy as I am that we're sticking to Vesperia and trying to Juggernaut our way through it, I did plan on going home right after classes today. I've got two reasons why I would like to go home tonight: 1. Because right now I'm fucking starving, I've got another class at 4:30, and then I'm going straight to Ben's (and I'd rather not use his house for gaming and foods... Makes me look like a dick...) and 2. Because I'm gonna have a really fucking long day tomorrow. Wake up at 7, class by 9, classes all day till 5, home, eat, Kiwi's then go see "9" at 9 (yeah... that's right). Luckily, Thursdays don't start for me until like 4... But gaming should be good... assuming I can get some food in my tummy :(

No comments: