Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shit... I Don't Know!

Why do I even bother...

So, I've still got a reasonable chunk of time left to my day, but I figured I'd blog now and get it out of my way...

Here we go. After having taken both pysh classes this morning, I've discovered that they overlap quite a bit, that I have some impending tests, and that I feel like a jackass when I take naps in them... Yeah.

On a different note, I'm currently watching the season premiere of Heroes. I'm so excited :)!!! Now, if only Andrew could get our season 2 DVD back, and season 3 would stop costing so much... My Heroes addiction is all coming back to me like a Vietenamse prostitute who 'love me long time'. I did however pre-order season 4 of HIMYM via Amazon (I'm Amazon.com's bitch). Aaaaand, because the free shipping super saver eligible only counts for purchases $25 or more (And season 4 cost 24.99 (fuck you almighty system!!!)) I also bought Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (I'm a raging addict!).

I also finished reading InterWorld. It was okay. I mean, it was sort of a guilty pleasure fun read than anything else. The afterword was also really cool. I know that sounds lame, me praising the afterword of a novel rather than the book itself, but Gaiman seems to enjoy these little afterword tidbits. Nevertheless, an enjoyable book, that, oddly enough, reminded me of Mrs. Vogt. I don't know what it was about it... It just reminded me of highschool homeroom all over again...

Well, Heroes just ended and I'm a slave once more... But alas, I must finish up here and get to work on my architecture assignment. Toodles!

No comments: