Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today Is Just One Of THOSE Days...

Today started for me at 6:00. Woke up, got dressed (in exactly the same thing I had on yesterday (cept for underoos... those were new) Besides, nobody's gonna fuckin' notice...), ate breakfast, packed all of my stuff and hit the road. Once I got on campus I had to make a detour to the union lab to print off the resources "that I printed off and have been using since last week" (wink-wink, nudge-nudge). That took WAY too long... I can't really explain why. The programs I was using (Photoshop and Word) kept getting errors and closing, and for some reason the resizing on Word was acting TOTALLY FUCKING GAY! So I finally got those printed off and went to class. Class was really boring, all we did were portraits of someone else in class (while they were doing a portrait of you mind you). So there was constant moving. However mine turned out pretty good, with at least one person telling me it "kicked ass". So... Yay. I also found out about a gallery that intro art students have to participate in (but I'm not an art major so fuck all of you, I don't have to do it!!!). This came as great news to me that I don't have to put forth extra time/work/moneys towards putting a few crappy pieces in some N00B show... Plus, even better news, our public art piece got pushed back even further! It's now due next week Tuesday! Sweet! It was originally supposed to be due today! So my morning started off pretty well...

Next up was art history. So I had to pick up a folder of assignments I turned in before Spring Break, and then run outside and across campus. But it was rainy... and cold... and shitty. So I got to Art History just as it was starting. I stayed awake in that class because I brought a Rockstar with me. The reason why that kept me awake so well was because it was a Roasted Latte Rockstar... and I'm not a fan of coffe (I only had it because I got it for free from work, and I wanted the can for my enrgy drink can collection). So ever sip gave me gave me an unpleasant coffee bean flavor in my mouth. You know, if it wasn't for the annoying after taste of the coffe bean, it would have been okay. It was a thick and creamy (no jokes, please) vanilla flavor with almost vague hints of chocolate, but that bean taste... not for me... So that class ended (fuck! I've got another test coming up!). Then came my lunch break. I walked to the math building (It was still rainy) to wait for my next class. I ate, tried getting on a computer to check e-mails ect., but there was nothing of it, almost all the computers were dead. So I tried reading for a bit, but then I started thinking that I may or may not have a test today in math, so I studied up until then. Fortunately, we didn't have a test (it's on Thursday), and we reviewed for it. Class ran a few minutes late, so even though I rushed, I couldn't catch the early bus. So I waited for the next... and waited... and waited... and waited... I was there for well over half an hour. This just had to happen to me the day it's raining, fucking cold and windy, and I had work... And the bus (when it finally did come) was PACKED! So I ended up sharing a seat with my art portfolio... Blah. Then, as I finally stepped off the bus at about 3:50 (note the bus drops me off right in front of work, I need to walk home, eat, then walk back to work. One way, that walk takes me about 10-15 minutes... Yeah... Thanks bus!). So, not feeling like rushing or skipping a meal just to run to work was definately not an appealing option to me. So I called in and said I'd be in at 5... fuck it... I made food (blt and some mac n' cheese) really quick, ate, then hauled my ass out again. This walk was entirely unpleasant. I mean, getting off the bus to the house was bad enough because I had my art portfolio on my shoulder, but at least I was moving with the wind. Now I was going against and my cheap ass umbrella did nothing but piss me off! The stupid piece of shit wouldn't even hold itself up, and it kept catching gusts of wind and flipping up. It pissed me off soooooooooo much... and it didn't even help! I got to work SOAKED!

Work was crazy because we were short staff. But alas, I got through the night. And now, I'm pretty hungry, and have just discovered I stayed very late to get a few extra things down. So I'm gonna go now... okay... bye.

No comments: