Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Coming Down

So, here I am in the very last stretch of my Spring Break Vacation... I need another week... Okay, let's recap.
Wed.- Woke up, hoped a bus downtown (an hour later than I wanted to), drew a few buildings on Marquette's campus for an architecture class (God, I really hate Marquette... The people there are such assholes...). Then I hit up the Rave to buy my Shiny Toy Guns/ All-American REjects ticket (April 11 baby!!!). Then I treated myself to a lunch at Cousins (philly cheese-steak! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!). Then I continued walking until I got back to the 12's stop (all in all I probablt walked a god 20-30 blocks) I called Emily who was going to meet me down at the art museum. She cancelled... ohhhhhhhh, I'm so saaaaaaad. Maybe some other time? (<--------Insert sarcasm here). That sounds mean... but whatever... So I went to the art museum to finish my art history assignment... alone. I never thought it would be so, but going to the art museum by myself was one of the most lonely experiences I've ever had... Why do so many couples chill at the art museum? Either way, it made me feel excluded. So I finished that up, did a few more drawings, then jumped on a 12 (from the bus depot, which is like the coolest building eva'!!!). So I finally pulled back into BD (that bus smelled bad...). I ate, did some more putzing on the computer then left for Ben's (there was an all day gaming party going on). Apperantly we weren't supposed to be at Ben's cause his mom was out of town, but whatever... So then when Kiwi got off work, we all relocated to his house. We played a few matches of Cut Throat which is basically like a card based roleplaying game. It was pretty fun, but like all of Ben's board games... very long and kinda repetative. I zoned out for over half of the last game and started watching South Park, somehow ironically I won that match with like 16 points (compared to my -7 points the match before...). So then we all left.

Thurs.- Ummmm... Let's see. Thursday was another sit around the house day. It took me like the whole day to watch Transformers (which I still had like 5 minutes by the end of the evening). Then, alas, I had to go to my meeting at work... dredded because I knew they were gonna swing the axe that night right then and there... But they gave us taco salad!!! So the meeting was almost 2 and half hours long, they told us about all of the changes ect. ect., we ate, shared some laughs... and then left... Nobody got fired!!! W00T!!! So then I went home and spent some more time onlines. I got a call from Holly and oddly enough talked with her for about 20 minutes. We said we'd get together Friday, and I quick tried to get off the phone (I didn't feel much like talking at that moment). So then Jacob calls, and I tlak with him for like 20 minutes and even less stuff gets accomplished in this phone call... Wow... people just like wasting my minutes... Jerks!!!

Fri.- Friday was fun. Started off my day milling about teh house. Then we got the crew together and saw I Love You, Man. It was good, not as good as other movies like it, but it was a nice buddy movie. Plus we were the only ones there soooo... We generally threw stuff at one another and added commentary. That was fun, and after that we all seperated (which was cool because then I didn't look like I was ditching people. I got home, ate, and then got ready to leave again. I jumped in Pat's 'new' car anmd we left to Noodles where we met up Karleisa, Kaitlyn, Maddie, and Amanda. So they all gots food and we talked about random shit. Then it was revealed to me that Borders (bookstore not 30 feet from us), was havign a Twilight movie release party... Oh man some bitches gonna die! So we went over there, made fun of Twilight (and hurt Maddie's and potentially Holly's feelings)... We also filmed yours truly showing off some mad puppetry skill. I'm-a boss... Then we finally left only to move another 30 or so feet to McDonalds. We wasted a lot more time there before finally saying, let's get the fuck out and go do something... So we relocated to Holly's, where in the process lost Maddie and Kaitlyn. Maddie then proceeded to text all of us individually about how she felt excluded blah blah blah, she needed calm the fuck down... So basically, we talked while Pat played Castle Crashers some run of the mill sidescroller off of Xbox Market Place's download thingy. Then Holly kicked him off of that so I could play Madworld. That game is funny as Hell!!! Also really fun to play. But I did feel like a dick playing while everybody else watched. So after 2 levels of that bloody romp, I tunred it off and went home.

Oh, and I got ball back...

No comments: