Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random Shit...

So, today started off like any other, wake up far too early, hop on a bus which I'll sleep on, go to a place I can't stand, not say a single damn word, go to a boring class, take a nap, then go home...

Yeah, I know, all shit you've already heard before. Some stuff you haven't heard from me though is 1. I discovered last night that there will be a staff dodgeball league being set up... Still not sure if I really want to do it though...

2. I just realized last night that I've got a dentist appointment next Mon., which basically eqautes to: I can't go to my English class so I've got to finish my paper early and get 3 copies to her before 2-ish... Hooray... I'm doing this all so someone can poke and prod the inside of my mouth, bitch at me for not flossing, and then re-schedule me for a later date so they can fill up all of my cavaties (fuck you teeth! What? Brushing twice a day + anticavity rinse not doin' it for you???).

3. My final big public art piece is due next week as well (Tues) MAI BUCKET!!!

4. My weekend is gonna fucking suck!!! (see: #2 & 3)

5. Awesom lunch today! A B.O.S.S. (Big Oversized Sub Sandwich... and yes, that is VERY repitive) and a Kool-aid burst (if you don't remember those from your childhood, you don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of humanity...)

6. It's sad that I'm really racking my brain to fill in some more numbers here...

K, I guess I'll just stop there because I've got to get typing on that essay of mine... Bye...

No comments: