Monday, March 2, 2009

Today Was Just A Day For SuperMe!

Okay, so, this morning I woke up just fine. Which was good because my mom had off work today and I wanted to let her sleep. I was pleasantly surprised when I came down the stairs at like 6:45, that it was actually light out! Up until Now I've been waking up before the sun and watching it rise. Yippy!!! It's gettin' to be spring outside (although not really, we just got some more snow...)! Don't get me wrong, I love the snow... but it's getting to be too much now. I want it gone... So I went downstairs, ate breakfast. Mmmmmmmmmmm instant oatmeal (2 packets in 1 cup). That Quaker guy really knows his stuff! After breakfast I went back upstairs, packed my backpack, and pulled some stuff out for when I got back home. I had like 15 minutes free before I had to leave, but somehow I blew all of that by said packing... blarg, I like my morning nap! Soooooooooooo anywho, I got outside and caught the bus. At the next stop waiting were Beau and Nate. We've all sorta got into the habit of catching the same bus and hanging out in the morning (I asked Steve if he ever wanted to join... but he's too much of a pussy...). Nate got on first and rushed over to me. He quickly said before Beau got on, "pretend that he's not here, just ignore him."... so we did, for about half of the ride to school. Somewhere along the line, Nate wanted to introduce a side story and say that Beau had died in a 'tragic" accident. This would have been more convincing had I not started burst out laughing as Nate said this... Actually that probably was more convincing. Alas, Nate finally put an end to it all because he didn't want Beau to start internalizing it all. I did a quick sketch of the bus for art, and then showed Nate my sketchbook. He got pretty excited about some of the stuff in there and commented on my general nonchalant attitude towards it all. He then asked me if I worked commissions. I told him I could and he laid out his needs. He wants me to draw a small, maybe 2" x 2" drawing depicting electoral colleges and the working class. I gave him some pretty dummy ideas while thinking about more serious images in my head. He named his price (credit given as well as a cream soda...), and I agreed to his very tantalizing offer. We also had a pretty long conversation about calculous, chemistry, and trees...

So we got to school and Beau and I started reminiscing about random high school moments. We decided to let Nate in on a few, but stopped after he judged me for calling a slightly mental handicapped child deedeedee for about 2 years... Nate veered off into the library as Beau and I continued on to the union. I for one just putzed around on the computer, but Beau was doing his whole "I'm in calculous, I'm better than you!" thing... so after a little while of that, I left and went to Arch Theory. Luckily, I remembered with only 10 minutes before class started that I needed to finish a quiz online before class started! So I raced out to one of the simple-minded computers in the hall. I peddled through it as quick as I could constantly reminding myself "some points are better than none", and when I got done... wow... my score... wow... I got an 8/10, which tied my best score... So I rofled then went to class. Class was really boring and I took a nap. God it pains me that I pay thousands of dollars to run myself ragged and nap...

So anyways, calss ended and I left (somehow I naturally wake up at the end of every class just in tiem for him to say "Okay that's it, have a good day"... weird). I caught the bus and went back home. I got off at the park & ride (something I no longer do... I usually just get off at the further stop on Schroeder Blvd.). My first stop was Officemax. I bought some blank dvds as so I can start burning all of my childhood favorites onto my own makeshift season dvds. The fact that I bought lightscribe discs just added to the legitiamcy. Then I stopped into Micheals to get something for art (I got gesso, and for those of you who don't know, it's sorta like a ground you spread on a surface in order to drawing on something). I got the last one! Then I went home adn finished my English homework. I finished that, ate lunch, then headed back out.

I always feel like shit when I have to leave my house at 2:30, and not get back home till 5:45... just for one class... Damn bus! 49U why have you foresaken me! well, on the bright side, I've caught like 90% of my busses this semester, so I'm doin' pretty good. English was spent in the library where we learned how to use the libraries bullshit catalog. As soon as I got home I ate a salad, turned around and left again. This time, I was off to work. Yay! I get to miss Heroes!... blah. Work's over adn I'm not looking forward to going home. Why? because I've still got homework to do. Tomorrw morning I've got an Art History exam. Wish me luck! I need to memorize about 30 paintings title, who made the piece, as well as the date on it... Nonetheless, I think I'll do well on it. well, I'm gonna go befpre I realize how tired I should be! Tootles!

No comments: