Friday, March 6, 2009

Hey There!

Why can't we all just dance?

Anywho, the last time I blogged was on Tuesday. I'll try my best to catch you all up on what has happened my wacky world since then. Okay, Wednesday was pretty fast paced... I had to go back and forth from school and work (Well, it was my choice... but still). The thing that made my day pretty packed was the fact that I had a lot of work to get done for various approaching deadlines. I didn't have work that night though, so I was okay. Thursday wasn't exactly what I had planned... but it was fun nonetheless. My classes were dull and pretty predictable. I did try my sugar free no fear. I stayed awake just fine with it (although it's been coming easier just naturally), and it was good, but to be quite honest, all of the no fears pretty well taste the same. I did have a little rough patch around noon though. I forgot my trig. book at home, and I tried calling so Andrew could just read off the problem to me. However, he was online, and I couldn't get through. So I had to go all light speed and shit home, get my book, solve the ONE problem I needed to do, and hopped the bus back to school... Of course, I missed the first bus (at 1:11), so I had to settle for the next one (1:44)... My class started at 2... the bus ride would take me half an hour. So I knew I'd be about 10-15 minutes late. However the bus was another 5 minutes late, so I got to class a little more than 15 minutes in (it's only a 45 minute class). My TA really didn't care that I was alte, I wrote down what was on the board, comprehended it, then class was over. I handed in my quiz (the one problem I had to go back home for), then left again. The class was actually really painless when it was only a half hour long. I caught an earlier bus than normal too! It was cool, I got home at 3:15, instead of 3:45! While at home, I burned the Animal Crossing anime on to DVD (awesome!), and tried to burn the lightscribe cover on it, but it was failing. So Kiwi, Andrew, and I arranged to meet at the library. We all left (it was warm as Hell out!!!). When we got there, Kiwi was there waiting, and Steve pulled in right infront of us. We wasted some time in the library(I got 3 cds: one's a Slipknot, one's Kill Switch Engage... and the last is Moby), then we left and went on over to Half Price Books. We wasted even more time there (as we always do... that store is not an in and out type of place...). I got one book (Stardust by Neil Gaiman. I've seen the movie (which btw, it's hard-core underrated) but I've never read the book), and Kiwi got a book (the next in the Bourne series). After that we went to Target, where we yet again, wasted a lot of time talking. We ended up leaving there with 5 Amps (they was on sale for $1.50, and they had the new tea and lemonade flavors). Yeah, we're just that cool... We can spend a Thursday night (which I've been told from various sources is the new Friday), at stores looking at, and talking about books and movies FOR HOURS!!! So then we all left and went back to Kiwi's. We generally just sat around and bitched about shit for a pretty long time. Around 11, Jake calls and says he'll be there in 20 minutes (he just got off work apparently). So we decided to wait for him because the group as a whole has not hung out together for some time. So we stuck around, Jake came, and then sometime around midnight, we agreed that we should probably hit the road because SOME of us had to wake up early for school (incase my sarcasm fell against deaf ears, I'm the only one who had to wake up early for school). So we left... around 12:50... because we can never just leave some place, it's always a working progress... and then not so working... and then back in. Shit's crazy. So I got home at 1 am.

This morning I woke up at 6:30... and said fuck it, and went back to sleep. I didn't give too much of a shit. I was tired. So I got up around 7 when my mom came up and said "Oh my God, you're late! Shit's gonna die... A lot!!!", and I was all like, "It's cool bro, I've got this shit on lock. Class dun start till 9. Psh! Get off my back about it woman!". Okay, so maybe I made all of that dialogue up. But she did tell me I was late, and then she gave me pancakes! Then I went back to sleep, got up at 7:30-ish, got dressed ect., then headed out to the bus. It was the weirdest thing, but somehow me, Nate, and Beau all missed our normal 7:35 bus, and caught the 8:07 bus. FUCKIN' CRAZY!!! My first class of the morning was Arch theory, which as I hinted at before, I was able to stay awake the entire time, pay attention, and take notes with no external help. Cool! And when that class was over, I walked back to the union (Where I'm currently chillin') and finished my 'homework' for my next class (Archy drawing). Then I watched the latest Heroes (which, if you recall, I missed because of work). It was a good episode (despite the fact that Hayden was macking with some random guy PLAYING the role of a comic book loser just to appeal to all the Heroes fanboys (which as we all know, fanboys are retards)). The only real problem I had with it is this: I WANT TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, now I really want to print off said completed homework, eat, and hit up my last class of the week. Hopefully I'll be able to hang out with peoples tonight and have a laid back night because tomorrow I'll probably be Hella busy with homework (English, art, and Archy art?!?!?! Who am I? Atom Ant?!?). So, here's to me finishing yet another blog, and attaining big number 90... Yep, not much longer and I'll hit triple digits!

No comments: