Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Make Something Of Myself

That's right! I'm leaving this trailer park and going to Hollywood. The kids will just have to understand! I'm gonna be a star!... It'll be pretty hard without my meth though...

Koo-Koo-Katchoo Mutha' Fucka!!! Aaaaadaadaadaadaadaadaa! Sorry...

So, as predicted, this week... it's not for me. It;s not my cup of tea (which I've been drinking a lot... more on that later). So basically, I felt pretty sick over the weekend. You know, one of those pussy colds that just seems really weak, but in reality it's just the calm before the storm. So on Monday when I woke up. I felt like shit... I mean, my body ached, my nose was runny and I could barely speak... So I got ready, got on the bus (which btw, it was rainy and crappy out which did not help my mood in any way). My first class of the morning was Arch Theory, which, with no excuses; I passed out in. So then I left that and headed over to the archy building to post my latest assignment (I found out today that my previous 2 assignments were 7 out of 10 points... I don't know what they want from me...). Then I caught the bus and went home. Every Monday and Wednesday, I've got a 5 hour break, and rather than sitting on campus the whole damn time, I head home for a few hours. My main objective while home was to finish my English homework before 2:30 (when I leave again). I got that all finished then brought in the mail. W00T! I got a brand new toy to play with (no homo)!!! This just goes to show how much of a loser I really am: I ordered a Halo 3 Master Chief toy online. How could I not? It was like $9.00 including shipping. Plus, he's got the sniper rifle, which I was known to punish with back in the day (you know, back when Halo mattered). So, it's pretty awesome, and it really reminded me of Arby n' The Chief (I'm also happy to say that I brought it with me to work that night! I played with it on my break). So anyways, i ate before leaving back to class. And on my way to the bus, something majical happened!... The bus fucking flew by me as I was walking to the stop... DAMMIT! Oh well, it was a blessing in disguise. Then next bus wouldn't be coming for another half an hour,and my actual ride is another half an hour, so I said I'm not spending over an hour on the bus for the last half an hour of class... So I got a few extra hours at home before work. At this point I still felt pretty sick too. Work was work, and then I got to go home. When I got home, I was hit with a lot of family issues that I by no means wanted to deal with at 11 at night. I had art to finish for God's sake... So I finished most of my art (I did 3 out of 4 pieces and just called it a night).

When I got up this morning I felt like SHIT! It was bad. And this whole jump ahead an hour is really screwing with me. Now it's dark when I get up, and all of the clocks in the house are a few minutes different. Blarg! So I ate, got dressed ect. ect., caught the bus and went back to Hell- Whoa! What wait, what? Did I say that??? (no, I really didn't... I typed it...)... Anywho, classes today were painful. I also forgot to take the art pieces I had stayed up for last night, so they will be counted as late on Thursday. I could not stay awake in any of my classes (I blame my cold). However somewhere around 3 while I was headed home, I started to feel better. By the time my shift started (4:30), I felt pretty good. My cold is all but gone... or at least i feel less of it. Thanks to all the folks at Sudafed!!! Ugh. I got one more day this week where I have to rush, everything else should be fine. I'm not even gonna complain about working an a Friday because Fridays are slow as Hell. Okay, well I'm gonna go now.

(P.S. Official scripts have been completed on some... projects of mine. This one will take over you internets. Trust me... Why So Silly? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: