Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's All Been Funny. I'm Happy.

So, here's the deal. This is the first weekend, of my first college spring break ever. And I must say: It's been great. First, on Fri. I got a ride home from school from Maddie. We talked and caught each other up on life, stopped at Bayshore Mall (more like a small town) so she could eat. It's still kinda awkward to hang out with her because we're not really 'friends'... but whatever, it was a different face y'know? So then I got home, ate a little something (couldn't eat the fish though because it wasn't done in the oven before I had to leave (my only sad face this weekend). Somehow I was okay enough to get through the whole shift though. I normal don't work Fridays, and when I do, I am usually working for Becca. Tonight however I was working with Becca, which is always fun. You've heard bits and pieces from her when I leave my desk at work... Well she's tons-o-fun. She's only a few years older than I am, so sorta connect a little easier. Plus she's pretty cute... So anyways, that shift went really quick. we both even stayed a little after our shift was done to finish some things up.

Saturday was also a very nice day. I woke up pretty late (really don't remember when), milled about the house until I had work. Like most Saturdays, my shift was only 3 hours long. So basically, the shift was very short, but dragged on like a mutha' fucka'! But I got out nonetheless. After work, I was bombarded with all sorts of shit. First, my mom wanted to know where my brother was and why wasn't he at home, and did he know he as supposed to be at home to run some errands with her when she got home... HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW??? I just got off work... So I quick call Jake and see if he knows anything. He tells me that I should head outside because they'll be to my house in mere seconds. No can do. Andrew had to come inside so we could go to Kohls ect. to run a few errands. Plus we needed to pick up some sour cream at Pick n' Save. I went into Pick n' Save and let them head on over to Kohls (divide and conquer!!!). However, this probably only saved us about 10 seconds in the long run. But anyways, I met up with the rest of the fam at Kohls, and spent WAY too much time in there. I shouldn't complain too much though. My mom did get me a new hoodie (It's fuzzy), and a new winter jacket (It's all Leon Kennedy badass). So then we finally got back home and eat some pork chops (yummy!!!). Then we dried some dishes, and hoped into the van (which was being piloted by Catherine (lol). She drove us back to her house (she bitched a lot on the way over...). When we got to the Eiffler house we discovered the had a fire going and had fried up some brats for us. We also discovered that Coop, Jake, and Mandy were all there (and Steve... but it was his house soooo...). anyways, we all hung out for a bit before Catherine had to drive Mandy home. Then she got back and we forced her to drive us to Kiwi's. Then, after realizing he wasn't there, drove to T & D to find him. Jake ran in, talked with him, found out he had a shit ton of stuff to do, so ran back, told us he wouldn't get out till like 12... then we left again. We were going to still go to Borders at that point, but after the amount of complaining Catherine put up (welcome to Steve's life Cat...), we instead drove to the much closer (and probably more convenient) parking lot behind my house (I live in a condo, so it makes sense... I don't want you thinking I live on a patch of cement with a parking lot behind it...). So we all sat and chatted for a bit. We were also all really thirsty... So then we dispersed [quite early] so Catherine could drop off Coop, and Jake and still get home in time for her bed-time (Bwapapapapa!!! Bed-times... she's such a little kid. Even if she is turning 18 in less than a month). So I went inside, went on the laptop, and stayed up later than I should have.

Sunday... wow... Sunday... So basically, if you don't know, I work 8 hours every Sunday. This usually equates as: Aw fuck... I just lost my last day of freedom before the work/school week starts up again... we also get a lot of the loonies on Sundays... Don't know why. But this Sunday was different. This Sunday was... amusing! It was me (the most awesomest white boy ever), Vinnie (the big itallian guy), Becca (the cute, short black girl), Andy (the new white guy), and Corey (the big black guy). Oh man, it was funny. For hours we were all cracking jokes at each others expense. Becca was calling Vinnie Vinchenso, as Vinnie called Becca a series of cicks, hums, and rythmic dance. Then, as we accused Becca of being horribly racist, Andy revelied himself as being part German, to which Becca responded with comments on Nazis. Oh man. Becca was also called 'proper' by a bunch of black girls in a mentor program, which made Becca decide to try and act as 'ghetto' as she could to try and get her stereotype back. She wanted us to all start calling her B. It didn't really catch on, however it did make for some funny ass talks over the radios... Then later in the day (Corey, Vinnie, and Andy had left by this point), Becca was in the hall judging a race between two boys. I looked over at Theresa and asked "Is Becca condoning running in the halls?", to which Theresa responded "yep" Then about a minute later, I see Becca running down the hall to which I said "Is Becca RUNNING in the halls?" to which Theresa responded "Yep". Then Becca came over and asked if either of us wanted to race. So Becca and I raced as Theresa served as our finish line. Oh man, it was fucking fun. Plus, as an added bonus to the WHOLE day, there was a bake sale that ended at 1, and they brought us most of the stuff they didn't sell (sweet! sweets!), and then at the end of the night the people running the swim meet gave us some left over pizza (well, sort of... Nick (a lifegaurd) more or less stole it and hid some for us... Either way he hardcore moved up in my book!!!)! So I finally left for home with some left over pizza in hand, and a smile on my face. As I got home, Jacob got off of work, called me, and started the trek to my house. I went upstairs and checked the computer quick. My downloads had finished (W00T! Monster Ranchers season 1!!!), and I saw that Andrew had got an Elite toy to match that of my Master Chief. And when he got outside my door, Andrew and I talked with him till his bus came...

Long story short, I had an awesome weekend!

No comments: