Thursday, April 2, 2009

R.I. P. ER

So, It's later than I normally like to type my blog, so I'm likely just gonna keep this one short. First off, let me wish all of you a happy belated April Fool's Day. You fool anybody or have any note-worthy pranks (or pranks done to you?). Either way I hope you enjoyed yourself. One prank I participated in only lasted for a few minutes, but it was golden! So, early in the morning I switched my status on Facebook to 'in a relationship', which for everyone who knows me was like a "whoa, who the fuck is this murose mutha' fucka' dating now? What the Hell???"... And yes, I was expecting this response... Then a few hours later, I get a text from Maddie saying something along the lines of "whoa, who are you in a relationship with?". I ignored her and she asked again about 10 minutes later. I ignored her again (I was gonna tell her somthing stupid, but I really dodn't want to spoil the facade). So about an hour later when I got back on Facebook, she sent me a message asking again, so I figured there was no avoiding it now. I was gonna have to think on my toes! I was aprehensive with her at first saying things like "why do you want to know? You wouldn't know her anyways...", but she kept up (she's a psycho crazy bitch when it comes to secrets and finding out information (sometimes the truth hurts)). So I finally started my story. (Note: This story is entirely fictional and does not represent the views and opinions of the author. This story was made up for the sole intensive perpous of deciving a friend)

Apparently, I had gone to a party Monday night. It was a pretty big party because the guy who invited me invited most of the people in all of his classes. While at this party, I decided to 'not be myself' and drank a little. I also introduced myself and started talking to a chick named Claire. She was pretty cute. And after a few hours of talking, her and I left to her house only a block or so away. There we made our way up to the bedroom and had half-sober sex. I woke up beside her Tuesday morning, and we started dating sometime late Tuesday/ early Wednsday.

And she bought it!!! And for those of you (who I seriously doubt exist) who don't know me all that well, this story will cause the eyes to go big, and a lack of words coming out of the agape mouth... But she bought it, and was so surprised/shocked! Then she shifted gears. She went from I "Oh my GOD... I can't believe you DID that!" To "Oh my GOD! I can't believe YOU did that!". that's when she started to get angry and called me a man whore a few times saying that I shouldn't have done that, and I've changed for the worse, and I'm a horrible person. Then she started crying saying that she didn't want to see me turn into one of THOSE guys and that she still cared for me andblah, blah, blah. I kept it up for a while trying to defend my "actions". And after a while I couldn't take it any more. She seemed so distraught and broken hearted to hear that I would do this, and no longer care. So... I had to hit the emergency exit button on it all. I apoligized a few times saying that I didn't intend on it to go this far (which is the truth). I was honestly expecting her to turn green and start ripping peoples heads off all while emitting a strange red-orange glow from her eyes, but luckily she seemed more relived than anything else. It was good fun though, because while I was making all of this up, I was watching 40 Year Old Virgin, and looking at the new series of Halo toys (lol). But yeah, I got her good, and I even got props from her roommates. Plus, on the off chance (and by off chance, I mean if it were to happen, the world would no longer know how to proceed living...) something like this were to happen... I now know I could never tell her!

So yeah, that was my one big prank for the day. My next topic (more like half a topic). I got an Ebay account, and bought a Nine Inch Nails shirt (Oh my God, I love it! I't soooooo sexy! Looks like this)I super excited about that and can't wait till it gets here! It was only 12$ after S&H too!!! YAY!!!

So, one mroe thing to note before I go: Tonight was the last episode of the television drama ER. The show first aired in 1994 (I was only 4!!!). 15 years later, it was time for the legend to retire. I assume it has something to do with high costs and lowered ratings, however this show has still held every bit of integrity since the beginging. Even if you weren't a fan of the show itself, or the genre, you've still got to admire a show that cab last this long in modern times (you know, how shows throw huge celebrations if they even get signed on for a second season). I must admit that I haven't kept up with the show in recent years, but I'm still saddened to see it go. The end however was a great tip of the hat as the curtain finally closed for the final time. That show will be missed, and it will live on in the countless endeavours it has influenced.

No comments: