Monday, April 13, 2009

Blogging Sucks When You've Got No Time To Do It...

Yeah, so I missed wishing you all a Happy Easter. The Easter Platypus sends his regards... and his shrimp... I also missed telling you all about my super cool concert. The concert was fun, but for ways I hadn't expected. First off, Shiny Toy Guns only played 5 songs... only one of which was off of their new album. So that was a bummer, however the All American Rejects portion of the show was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. First off, I must say that AAR is NOT a hardcore band by any means... That being said, the crowd was fucking crazy pushing and shoving in huge waves of people, throwing elbows and shouting. It was pretty crazy... Plus AAR attracted A LOT of barely legal ass into the Rave, which was nice to see. However there were some girls, who didn't look a day over 12, with the shortest skirts I've ever seen. I'll be damned if they were any longer than my pinky finger... It was REALLY sad... Slut... Anywho, fun time. Yar! Now I'm at work and this week is gonna kill my insides!

No comments: