Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today Is Tuesday... No Seriously, It's Tuesday

Yeah, today has been one of those days that just drags on... and on... and on (for good measure). No. For serious. I woke up this morning at 6 (it's about quarter to 1 now). I ate breakfast, packed the rest of my stuff, couldn't find an empty bottle, and then sat down for a minute in shame that the sun hadn't even come up yet... WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?! Sorry. So about 6:40, I took off and hit up the bus stop. The bus wouldn't be there until about 6:56, but I wanted to make sure I'd cathch it. So, I waited for a few more minutes before hoping on my MCTS chariot and being whisked away to the far off land of the east side (where it is hard core and people get killed everyday!!!). So, I got to campus a little early (better than a little late), and then trekked to my first class of the day: Art. So far, this class seems like it will be better than last years, but it also seems like I'll actually have to do shit (c'mon now...). That class seemed absurdly long because last year, I got to leave about 15 minutes early to cathc the last bus, but I got through it nonetheless. Next, my Art History class, which starts 15 minutes after Art. Basically, I have to get my ass across campus with enough time to spare to peg one of the seats in the back where there's more room for my portfolio (It's a lecture hall). My head did dip down once or twice during it, but I got through it. I also got through it after finding out I need a book (which I already bought) that all the needed chapters are supplied online... WHY should I spend $100 dollars on something you're giving me? Call me crazy (because I am), but why should I do that?!?! Aaaaah! After Art History, I've got my only break of the day. I get out of class at about noon (11:30 for today), and my math class doesn't start till 2. It's a nice break for lunch and whatever work I need to get done (like my blog ^_^). Oh, and guess what happened to me at lunch? I realized that I had not finished making my PB & J... So, I just had two pieces of bread in a bag. Damn. Now I'm really hungry and I've still got to show up to another class. Plus, after my math class, I've got to catch a bus, get back to town, grab something to eat, and drag myself into work. Yeah...

And now, I near the end of my blog, and I'm watching sxe phil videos... from 2007 on up... There's 14 pages of them. Kay, I'm gonna leave now... Umm... Bye...

No comments: