Monday, January 26, 2009

Blog Post 69... How Fitting

It is true. Like all things are, we go back to where we once came. It is an unwritten and very haunting reality. And with that, my blog returns as I am shuffled back to school. I must say that the previous month was insane. by no means in a bad way, but certainly far from good (let's be honest, no matter how well things are going, there will always be shit. And no, that's not a pessimistic outlook on life). I've got so much to catch everybody up on! This is going to be fun!

For starters, the Holidays. Now, I've tried to blog whenever I could, and if my memory serves, I did update the peoples of how all of my holidays went down. Now, as you all know, major holidays are never 1 day ordeal. I mean, there's always a heightened sense of stress around these times you know? I mean, sure the suicide rate always increases around the holidays, BUT that's not what I mean by stresses (that's just retarded). You know how it is with family around, and the constant sense of 'shit gonna go down because I've got too much stuff on my mind'. But, I got through it all (it was MUCH easier without school in there nagging me too!).

And, with no school, good 'ol BD was flooded with kidlings back from college (Because we all know how cool it is to go to random fucking colleges just to get away from your family and meet douche bag people). However, over the entire break, I really didn't see that many peoples. Well, sure I saw my main group of friends (love you guys), but I didn't see any of those people that I rarely ever see or hear from any more. The only person I saw more than once was Maddie, who, to be quite honest... I really didn't want to see all that much... You know, looking back, I really wasted a lot of time with her (any guy knows EXACTLY what I mean). It's crazy how differently I look at it all now, and of course, she sees no problems with anything... So I move on. I won't say that 'I don't care' because, despite my love for the song, there always will be some level of 'care'. It's more like I've just changed. I can see the things important to me more clearly, and I guess that means that she's been moved on that list. Oh well you know. Wheels keep on spinning round. As for the few people I did see, it was nice to hang with them again and try to catch up a little. I guess it also made me hate this whole "college" life-style. It's like "Let's forget everything we know because we're in college now! Nyah! Things MUST be changed because we're in college! I need to be an asshole because we're in college! College college college!!!". I say, fuck all that. Nothing has to change from the trasition between highschool and college. And for the things that change, lets let them change when they must, not because we assume it has to happen! Blarg. Sorry, you've all read this shit before, I'll move on no kays?


K. So much has happened over break it's hard to really get you where you need to be. Most of break is pretty easy to sum up actually. For a while there I was clocking in over 10 hours of sleep a night. That's about when I started to feel like a lazy, worthless piece of shit. However, I still managed to clock in plenty o' hours at work. Actually, the first week or two of break I never got a full day off. I always had some sort of shit to do... Then after a while, my schedule freed up, and I started spending most of my days with the regulars (sorry if that sounds insensitive). I had so many good times just chillin' out at Kiwi's until 3, 4 in the morning doing almost absolutely nothing!. It took me almost all of break to realize I haven't accomplished shit, and that I should sort some stuff out. I wrote a whole big list of things I want/need to get done. Some of the things on there are pretty special, but others are quite mundane. It's been a long since coming, but I seem to be typing out so many things more now that I have my portable hard drive which holds ALL of my files on the computer. ALL of them. I'm not really sure why it took me so long to type out all of my lists, seeing as how wordpad files take up a few kilobytes... Eh, oh well.

And now I'm back in school. I really don't want to be here (not that that's a very big surprise right?). Let me explain, I really do not feel at all prepared to be back here again, trying to be responsible and all book learnen an' stuffs. I mean, I don't have my books yet, I just printed off and looked over my schedule last night at work, and I just realized that my tuesdays will kill me... Oh well, I'm here, ready or not. I've just got to suck it all up and kepp on goin'. At least my schedule is a lot better this semester. I mean, now I've got open nights everyday (except Tues. ... work). Plus, I still have those nice neat breaks in between classes. Although those 'nice neat' breaks are a little different every mon. and wed.. A 5 hour break... really? I can't waste that much time everyday online! I'm pretty sure (starting Wed.) I'll just go home in between.

On a slightly lighter note, some good things have arisen now that I'm back in the swing of things. Today alone, I've caught up on everyone's blogs (including my own! Happy Face ^.^!!!), caught up on Arby N' The Chief, and am almost done with the last episode of Heroes (Hooray for having not missed any of "volume" 4!!!). Plus, Now that I'm in college, and my home computer totally sucks balls, drum roll plz, I'm getting a laptop!!! I've never been too big a fan of laptops, but I am extra excited about this! I mean, I have so much shit planned for that little guy already! First, I can finally start finishing all of those computer projects I've been working on (art related projects. I'll try and make them available once done!). Plus, I'm totally going to burn like a billion [unreleased] shows onto dvd! (starting with Rugrats! OMG! I less than three the Rugrats sooooooo much!!!) Plus, as an added bonus, it has light scribe which will totally add to the legitimacy to these dvds! And now I can finally go on the internet and load videos, and go on the sites I want to without it killing me inside! And one more thing, which I'm going to surprise y'all with in the coming few days! Stay tuned!

So sure, this blog was really long, and really didn't accomplish must, but I still think it was a necessity. Plus, I really miss typing thins out. K, see you guys later!