Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Was Morally Oppesed To Doing Shit Today

Let's see. My math class last night was interesting... It seems like it'll be pretty easy if I pay attention (btw: Trigonometry). My instructor kinda sounds like the Hispanic version of Apocolyptica (They kinda talk like this). After class, I hit it, and ran to the bus stop. I knew that the next bus didn't come till 3:15 or so (I got out of class at 2:50), but I was hoping that a bus was late or something, and I could hop on that. However, no such luck. I had to wait till the next bus... which was late. So I didn't get on the bus till about 20 after. Which sucked, because, I had work... So I got home at about 4 (when I supposed to be at work), called in and said I'd be there at 4:30. I tried to quick eat, but I ended up taking half of my supper with me anyways. Work actually went pretty well, but I was still really tired by the end of it. Went home, got dressed, chatted with Andrew for a bit, then went to sleep.

Thus we get to today. I woke up this morning at about 4:08. I checked the clock (that's how I know the time it was!), then fell back asleep. So I woke up again, this time about 4:44... Dammit! So I went back to bed again until about quarter after 6, woke up, and waited for my alarm to go off so I could shut it off. It's crazy, though, my sleeping habits have never been like this... ever. I mean, during break, I kept having hard times falling asleep, and now I'm actually waking up on time and on my own... It's really fucking weird... But I got up, packed my stuff and got ready to leave. I was ready for at least 20 minutes before I had to leave, which led to me being really bored... I finally just got up and left. I was early for my bus, but a strange late/early bus came by, I shrugged "eh", and got on. Low and behold, this wasn't a real bus, or a real bus driver. Turns out he just wanted to rape me and steal my skin. So I kicked him in the throat and crashed his bus into the river. Okay, so that was all bullshit... but seriously... I got on campus and went to the Union lab (where I am now), and soon met Aubin. He and I were talking for a bit before he took a picture from the UWM home page into paint and added his own flair to it:
See?
Then, I introduced Aubin to Aron E., you may remember this silly jackass from earlier posts. Aubin laughed at him for a while (who can blame him), then I headed on off to class. I don't really want to admit it, because I do find it interesting and all... but architecture theory is a really boring class. I took about a 10 minute nap in there, class ended early, then I went on back to the Union (btw: Aubin wants to start telling people the 'union' is pronounced 'onion').

So, I listened to music, and started eating. It was really early, so I didn't want to eat all of my lunch, but I was oddly starving. As I was eating, I was writting the script to my highly anticipated "Cappy" film. I finished a scene when This morose mutha' fucka walks by me. So Steve sat down and we chatted for a bit. We both traded bits of our schedules, and he had to leave to grab something to eat before his class started at noon. So, I finished up my English homework, and headed to my computer lab. AAAHH I WANT MY LAPTOP! HURRY UP YOU DUMB UPS GUY!!!

So, while on the computer, I checked all my e-mails and such, looked to see if all of those chapters were really online for my art history class (they weren't... I think I'll just hold onto the book for now), and am listening to the entire "Appeal to Reason" cd by Rise Against off of youtube (retards who post songs with still screens and call them videos...). So far it's been really good (btw: both singles and their accompaning videos are amazing!!!). The only thing I could say even remotely negatively about it, is that Tim really doesn't scream at all... Oh well, you move on (mainly because I'm not one of these jerk-offs who feals the need for life to be put on hold while I bitch and bitch because things aren't going the exact right way for me). Yep. Now I'm probably going to go to the archy store and buy my supplies for my arch class on Fri. (I really don't want to buy another text book or any more expensive as shit supplies...). Mhmm... And then, at 3:30, I've got my english class. I just want to go home... I just want to go home, lay down, eat something, and chill out... I haven't felt like doing anytihng today. It's like when you know it's cold outside, but you're inside. That nice warm, comfortable, secure, safe, and mildly arousing feeling... I want that like right now!

No comments: