Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Pound My Head Until The Green Jello Comes Out!

Here at work. Boring Saturday with next to no one here, no one needing any of my assistance and over 6 and half hours left to go. Usual Saturday. And with on one really here, this place feels so still and cold. All I really do is sit here… I know what you’re probably thinking, that it’s free money for me, and it is… but at what cost? I work every weekend, no ifs ands or buts. And if I do try and get off, forget about it! No one wants to come in over their weekend… It’s the weekend! (WHY IS IT SO COLD???). Anywho, now I’ve got nothing to do, and close to 7 hours to do it. I brought reading material with me, but until 5, there’s people here with me, and unlike myself, they want to talk to pass the time. And as much as I don’t mind talking to my coworkers, we’re not friends by any means, I’ve not met any of them outside of work. So it really just boils done to long stretched out small talk with little to no relevancy or importance. So that’s work… fun.

In other news, I’m tired. Tired, confused and a little lost. That sort of feeling like you don’t know what the fuck is going on, and all you really want to do is stop your head from spinning and take a fucking nap. And the worst part is, that nothing all too serious is even happening right now… It’s just a few grievances and minor inconveniences, but it adds up quite fast in my head. So here I am filled with muddled feelings that constantly contradict not only themselves, but my overall better judgment. It’s like my head, and my heart are fighting over something that, logically, shouldn’t even spark an argument, let alone this mental anguish.

Well that was odd… I just helped sell a membership to a guy who was in my architecture classes… Hmmm, excuse me if this sounds creepy or whatever, but to me, this seems like an excellent way to make a new friend. Basically, I commute to school and have no real strong ties to campus. I really have been hoping that that will change this year, and maybe I can start making some fucking friends… God I’m a fucking loser…

No comments: